|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$54.91 - $277.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic leather
- Rubber sole
- Removable Insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A powerful shoe with lockdown fit. Made with an extra-wide design that allows the foot to spread, these men's lifting/weight-training shoes pair a snug-fitting upper with a wide midfoot strap for extra support. A high-density die-cut wedge midsole keeps you close to the ground.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DCLFT1S
- Item model number: Powerlift.3-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dress shoe: 10.5 EEE
Running shoe: 11.5 (Brooks, Asics)
For this purchase I tried size 11 and nailed it. They're a tad tight in the toe box but who cares; how much of the week do I spend doing squats, deads, and presses?
If I could change anything it would be the colors. White and orange is a little garish but the wife cracks up every time she sees me in 'em.
I have wooden heeled shoes that I squat in, because these heels will compress a little. That said, if you're smaller, or squatting less than 500 pounds, it's probably not an issue. I wouldn't chance it though.
TL:DR, good shoe Olympic shoe for beginners, especially at this price point.
If you're thinking about getting lifting shoes but can't justify a hundred bones for something so specialized, get these immediately. Like me, you will wonder why you waited.