$34.96 - $199.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Synthetic leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Removable Insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A powerful shoe with lockdown fit. Made with an extra-wide design that allows the foot to spread, these men's lifting/weight-training shoes pair a snug-fitting upper with a wide midfoot strap for extra support. A high-density die-cut wedge midsole keeps you close to the ground.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DCLFT1S
- Item model number: Powerlift.3-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 1, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
626 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 626 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was foolish enough to formerly lift in a squishy pair of K-Swiss tubes but had always heard one should squat barefoot. That wasn't an option, but eventually I stumbled upon lifting shoes and their merits with the raised heel and solid bottom. I rolled the dice on getting some and I couldn't be more pleased!
These shoes help my form and allow me to drive more weight. What more can I say? What more would one want out of an accessorie item for lifting? These work! They are also a fraction of the price of the Nike's. A great bang for your buck that will last you well over a decade in the gym.
Pick up a pair and bang out some reps! You'll notice a positive change in your game immediately!
Big note: They do run tight. I generally wear a 11.5 in cross-trainers. I could have easily gone up to a 12. Given that the range of motion is limited (I mean, if you are walking more than four feet in these you are doing it wrong) I'll live with them.
After my first use performing squats and dead-lifts I took them off and put on my normal gym shoes. I was shocked at how aware I was of my heels sinking into the standard running shoe's cushioned sole and how my ankle now felt unsupported. The lifting shoes provide a stable platform that is both comfortable yet rigid. I can't imagine doing any leg work without them. I was skeptical about buying a shoe just for leg-day but now I'm a believer.
• Perfect for doing squats
• Contains air mesh sections to reduce moisture and help keeps feet dry and comfortable
• Single strap allows sides to fit snugly
• Keeps feet in stable and neutral position
• Distinguished raised heel (about 0.6 inches) allows greater depth when squatting, thus allowing the knee to translate forward at the negative portion of the squat, and keeps the chest more upright
• Rubber sole offers excellent traction and provides a good ground base foundation to push off of
• Great for people with poor ankle mobility
• Fair price for lifting shoes
• True to size fit
• Not comfortable to walk casually since soles are flat
• Durability is suspect
Now I am in no way a crazy powerlifter. I am lucky if I hit the squat and bench twice a week. I do a lot of standing barbell exercises that require novice to medium skill and these shoes are perfect for that. The flat bottoms and high supports give my feet a ton of stability and they keep my soles feeling great after a long lift. They take some getting used to when you first start wearing them because of the completely flat sole and high backs, but once you ease into them, you will never want to go back. I tried wrestling shoes, Nike, and several other brands before I settled on the Adidas product.
The color gets a lot of comments but I love it. Definitely a statement getter. If you are novice to expert in the gym, you would probably find these more than adequate for most l lifting activities.