|Price:||$59.90 - $89.99|
|Fits as expected||
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (size 9)
- Woven mesh upper for breathability
- Synthetic overlays for added durability and support
- Breathable mesh lining
- Engineered 3-Stripes panel for optimum support in linear and lateral motion; TRAXION outsole for maximum grip in all directions; ADIWEAR outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These men's Slingshot shoes keep your runs on the trails and roads fast and smooth. Featuring a breathable mesh upper and an engineered panel for optimum support in transition. A TRAXION outsole provides maximum grip in all directions.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00WW7JCEO
- Item model number: slingshot tr m-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let start by adding that at time I have issues regarding athletic shoe because most come in the standard D med. Fit....as this one did.
- My foot is a little on the wider end but when I purchased wide footing, most of time they felt uncomfortable because they were too wide.
These adidas actually had the right width...will be purchasing another pair.
I have always trusted Adidas brand in giving great quality products to its customers. These shoes are very well built and very comfortable. The triple bars Adidas logo is present on the sides even though it was done in a very subtle way. The shoes have nice padding all the way around the inside of the shoe and especially in the heal. I am very happy with this purchase. I do wish i could get these in a wide but these fit wide enough.
I did not receive any discount, products or compensation for my review of these shoes. They are comfortable to wear, great looking, and quality made. Love to shout about great products.
The fact these are considered a trail runner is amusing. I'm not returning them. I've removed the wafer thin, soft foam sold from inside the shoe and put in a heat moldable insole which has obviously improved the arch support and slightly improved the heal support issue.
I should have bought the asics runner on sale.
So, if you get these I would say get them half a size bigger!
Nice build quality, look good.
Update: my husband bought another pair, he loved the way the first pair fit, this time in the bright blue color. He again ordered his normal size which is 11. They were too small. We are going to return and order an 11.5. I guess it depends on the shoe you are getting because the first pair size 11 fit perfect
Most recent customer reviews
I use them every day, they fit very well on the road, and look good with any sportswear or jeans.