|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.99 - $81.90 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability
- Synthetic forefoot for greater durability
- Comfortable textile lining
- Large adidas logo print on side
- TRAXION outsole for maximum grip in all directions
Customers who bought this item also bought
These men's Vigor 6 shoes keep your runs on the trails and roads fast and smooth. Featuring an air mesh upper for maximum breathability, a synthetic forefoot for greater durability and a TRAXION outsole for maximum grip in all directions.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00WW7JCJ4
- Item model number: vigor 6 tr m-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Just for reference these were d (m) and I got the Merrell All Out Blaze d (m) and they fit even a little wider than needed, more than enough for me to wear my REI Expedition socks.
Overall, just not wide enough...
I have also found I like them better than my cleats for playing ultimate and other field sports. If they had a little more lateral support they would be perfect but the comfort paired with decent traction makes me chose these over cleats every time.
They shed/drain water relatively well while still having a stiffer/thicker upper than a typical mesh running shoe.