|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 - $70.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Adjustable upper with contrast 3-Stripes
- Synthetic lining for comfort
- FITFOAM midsole, made of a visco-elastic rebound foam, contours to your foot like a custom mold
- Injected EVA outsole for lightweight comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Give your feet a custom fit in these men's lightweight slides featuring a FITFOAM midsole. Synthetic lining adds extra comfort, while an adjustable upper includes a contrasting 3-Stripes look.
Adidas brings its classic three-stripe styling to an everyday sport sandal with the men's Superstar 3G slide. FitFOAM cushioning in the midsole is crazy comfortable, and the upper is adjustable so you'll really feel this sandal was made just for you.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004JXWPZW
- Item model number: Superstar 3G Slide-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The problem in the design of the 3G is the top strap of the slide sandal. On the 3G, they shortened the width of the strap, slightly moved it forward, and took out the extended curvature that brought the strap to the mid arch of the foot. What will happen with the 3G is that your foot slides as you walk since the strap is not holding your foot in place. This sliding causes improper pronation and will hurt your foot, ankle, knee, and even the hip. Most people will desist using it before this happens. There a couple of reviews where this has been pointed out. The 2G prevented this from happening because of the extension of the strap going back to the mid arch of the foot.
The quality and finish of the 3G remains outstanding. I would buy 4 pair of the 2G in an instant. It is not available ANYWHERE - even at Adidas.com.
I rarely would write a review, but I am hoping that someone at Adidas reads it and either brings back the 2G or modifies the strap on the 3G to make it identical to the 2G. Adidas seems to have followed the Nike design on the slide which in my opinion would create the same problems.
These are quality slides that look great and are comfortable! Gave this item 4 stars because of the extra sweat from the memory foam. I would buy these again!!