|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$129.88 - $1,569.70|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Removable Insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Step in to these men's running shoes and you'll rethink everything you know about what fast and comfortable feels like. They're built with boost for incredible energy-returning cushioning beneath your feet without adding weight or sacrificing ground feel. These shoes feature a breathable Primeknit upper for a flexible and supportive fit. With a STRETCHWEB outsole that enhances the energy returning properties of boost.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00WW7JCCG
- Item model number: ultra boost m-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a pair of Ultra Boost from Finish Line (Olive Colored) that I compared them to. I must say that these are very good replicas. There is one major detail they overlooked though, the entire inner sidewall (left shoe right side, right shoe left side). The ankle support is much taller than the authentic pair. Where the cage meets the heel support you will notice that the cage is attached higher up than the authentic pair. Also the cushioning around the ankle area is in the wrong location. Some other things I found:
- Glue spots all over
- When I pulled the inner sole out there were punched out fabric that was left behind. The boost should be exposed in these holes.
- The label on the box is supposed to be a slightly glossy type of sticker. The replicas tags were matte finished.
Like I said, they are very good replicas. They are almost as comfortable too. If you haven't owned a pair before you may think they are legit. It's always best to find a reputable seller to have something to compare them to. I wish you all the best of luck.