|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$68.65 - $164.90 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Nylon Mesh Tech Fit/Textile
- Rubber sole
- High mileage neutral, cushioned trainer with revolutionary boost midsole material with highest energy return properties on the market
- Tech fit stretch upper for socklike fit with welded overlays and cage striping for support
- Boost midsole for state of the art energy return and cushioning that will outlive any conventional ethylene vinyl acetate midsole
- Mid foot torsion bar for support and stability
- Adiwear outsole for lightweight durability with zone motion for increased traction and feel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The 360 fit of adidas Energy Boost 2 running shoes creates a sock-like experience that moves with your foot, while welded TPU bands hold the foot securely in place. With the revolutionary bo midsole, you'll be able to perform consistently in any temperature and with excellent energy return. The ESM element in the upper differentiates this model from others as it provides engineered stretch mesh for a truly personalized fit..
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00Q2KZMUK
- Item model number: energy boost 2 w-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 22, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Last year, I trained for my second marathon in these shoes. I'm training for my third marathon with them now, but the pair I have already has over 300 miles on them. I bought this third pair for when my current shoes "expire." I'm considering buying a fourth pair because these are so good for training and running in for the marathon. I'm concerned that Adidas will, as it always does, change the shoe just enough with the next version that it's not as good. And at this price, it's impossible to beat.
I would highly recommend these shoes. At first I felt the soles were too soft, but you get to used to it. For me, once I got used to the new feel, I started running faster. Now I can't imagine wearing any other shoe. Running with these shoes also prevents me from having to spend an extra $20 on inserts to prevent shin splints. They are great right out of the box.
One additional important point is that these shoes do have loud pink accents, not shown in the photo. The pink is on the heel on the medial (facing your other foot) side of the shoe, and the photo shows only the lateral side of the shoe. I would not mind if it were just on the bottom of the shoe, but it is also seen from the side.
More than i expexted... Very comfy like walking on clouds they say, my foot feels secure, i got low arch but got no issues...love the color too! It's gonna be my everyday shoes from now on...
Ooops... You need to upsiZe for ds shoes!!!!