|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$34.95 - $79.89|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Two-tone knit upper
- Synthetic nubuck overlays
- Stitched Synthetic leather signature 3-Stripe overlays at sides
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Travel light. These guys' shoes are designed for an easy, featherweight stride. Two-tone mesh with a wear-all-day EVA outsole.
- Shipping Weight: 6.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OM5XH7M
- Item model number: LITE RACER-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 25, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I haven't run in them because I like a little more support for running, however, if you like to run in "minimalist" sneakers then these would probably work for you.
They also have a great look and are a stylish pair of sneakers to wear w/ casual shorts.
I wore the crap out of them, so they didn't last all that long. The treading was bear after a couple months. For the price this is to be expected.
The sneakers are very light and the mesh keeps your feet cool in the summer.
I didn't wear for running though, just to kick around and commute to/from work (NYC-walking)
I would buy again.