Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 587 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 631 reviews
on April 16, 2013
love the shoes! nothing else to say! if you're a size 8 in women, a size 6 should fit right. :)
on July 9, 2016
Love it~ cute
on April 30, 2015
I purchased the size 2 white sambas for my 9 year old. They fit perfectly with a little room to grow and he loves how comfortable they are. We stumbled upon these for his brother and were thrilled to discover how well made and durable these shoes were. The boys love them as well. I now seek to only buy these shoes when possible. They tend to last until they are outgrown rather than wear out! The last pair lasted 8 months and still had some life left in them. My boys are very active and spend every moment they can outdoors and to find a shoe that can keep up with their active lifestyle is a miracle!
on July 23, 2016
I love sambas and it is a classic. However, it hurts to break them in at the beginning.
I bought these in kids because it was hard to find women in these. I'm happy with this and it matches with a lot of my clothes. I love wearing them with my adidas sweats.

If you are a woman, try to find kids sizes. Not only they are cheaper but you may have a chance to find your lovely pair.
on May 21, 2017
These shoes are very comfortable. They fit true to size, in a 7.5 women I got them in a 6 big kids which is more around an 8 and they are slightly longer than a 7.5 but I have wideish feet so I like a little more room. Very cool looking, good price.
on June 19, 2016
I've had these shoes for over a month now and they have held up really well! The only problem I have with them it that they are not real leather. They are vinyl that can scratch/come off. Also, the logo inside the shoe has rubbed off so it's now only a black/grey smudge. Honestly though, these shoes are so cute and hold up well to everyday wear. I have worn them all day almost every day since I bought them and they still look new! I would buy them again.
on September 13, 2017
Samba classic you are amazing, but but but thee is one negative to this magnificent shoe. The shoe laces are coated in some slippery concoction that makes the laces look cool but work like dog poo. You can throw every sailor, climbing, double, triple, quad knot at these laces and they will slip right out. May I suggest donate these laces to magicians and keep a more traditional soccer lace for the shoes
on January 29, 2017
My son digs his sambas, but wants some white ones :)
on September 4, 2017
These ran a little bigger than I anticipated. Additionally, they were not the right kind of sole I was looking for; therefore, I had to return them.
on March 2, 2016
Loved the sneakers. They run a little small. I returned them and sadly was not able to buy the next size up because it was sold out.
I wear a women's 7, I ordered a 5 (youth) in this style as my other adidas are also 5 (youth) but this one fit too small. Felt like a 6.5 women's instead of a 7.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.