Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on April 11, 2015
(update as at 4/16/2016)
I was impressed with my previous purchases of this product. I bought smaller versions and they stood up fairly good which encouraged me to stick with the brand/model. However my most recent purchase has left me completely disappointed and frankly in shock.

These shoes lasted literally less than three weeks!! That is no exaggeration three weeks!!

For one, I noticed that the front started to scuff by the time my son came home from the first day of wearing but for the entire front of both shoes to get busted out after less than three weeks of regular wearing is something that I am struggling to understand. I can only assume that something very significant (and in a bad way) has changed in the manufacturing process but the bottom line is that I can no longer recommend these to anyone.

These shoes should not be sold!

(original review)
I bought the size 2 which was too big. Nevertheless my 6 year old insisted on wearing them. They appear so sturdy that I decided to buy the size 1 as an immediate replacement and put the size 2 in storage until they can fit.

At 6 years old my son is huge on fashion and has an eye for "nice" things... My son absolutely loves the style and never wants to take them off which is saying a lot for the shoe...

I would recommend these shoes and will give a follow up review after he has worn them for a few months...
review image
11 comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 16, 2016
Had some of these in the 90s, loved then and love now
on December 14, 2017
I was excited to receive these shoes as I have not worn this style since I was in the 5th grade and am now 34. I couldn't wait to open the box and relive my past....... when I did I noticed the tongue on the left shoe had the red Adidas label as it should... however, there was nothing on the tongue of the right shoe. There was an empty rectangular outline where the label should have been stitched on. I don't know if there are real, or fake or what the deal is. I have to say that I am totally disappointed. I'm too busy to go through the hassle of sending them back. I'll just wear them with as they are. ugh... Ridiculous.
on December 26, 2016
These Samba Classic soccer shoes fit and wear great on our 2 1/2 year old. They look so cook on our son that I'm pretty sure he runs faster and jumps higher. My husband wants a pair for himself now because of all the complements our son gets on his. The black color is rubbing off on some areas, but if you knew how wide open, jump from anything, active our son is, you would wonder how any shoes last on this wildman! We will be buying more of these.
on November 17, 2015
so easy to find my toddlers size online! best shoes around. great seller. very happy customer. will come back definitely---

And I came back!

A++++ seller
on February 5, 2018
They arrived on time! Fast shipping😊 they fit like a glove and I can’t wait to go out on the field with them! This is the shoe of comfort i owned a pair before these also sambas until they had no life. Love these shoes will do a after use update review to say if they held up as much as my old pair!
I’m a women’s size 8-8.5 and I bought big kids 6 and they fit perfect❤️❤️❤️
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 3, 2018
I'm a women's size 7.5 I found a mens size 6.5 but was too big and the kids 5 was too small (these translate to womens 7.5 and womens size 7 respectively). Sambas are a great product not sure why they don't just make women's sizes, I know plenty of women athletes who wear sambas...
Also the tongue is much shorter in the kids size compared to the adult and has less inner soul support but other than that everything is as pictured and overall a good product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 30, 2015
I purchased the size 2 white sambas for my 9 year old. They fit perfectly with a little room to grow and he loves how comfortable they are. We stumbled upon these for his brother and were thrilled to discover how well made and durable these shoes were. The boys love them as well. I now seek to only buy these shoes when possible. They tend to last until they are outgrown rather than wear out! The last pair lasted 8 months and still had some life left in them. My boys are very active and spend every moment they can outdoors and to find a shoe that can keep up with their active lifestyle is a miracle!
on July 13, 2017
These shoes are great for active boys. They hold up well with hard use and the fit is great, I've been buying bigger sizes as they have been growing over the past few years and they have remained consistent...great product.
on April 16, 2013
love the shoes! nothing else to say! if you're a size 8 in women, a size 6 should fit right. :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.