adidas Originals Men's Samba OG Sneaker White/Black/Granite 11
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Other fibers
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 0-6" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0-3"
- Platform measures approximately 0-3 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
adidas Mens Originals Shoes
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.9 x 9 x 4.8 inches; 4 Pounds
- Item model number : B75806
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : July 5, 2018
- Manufacturer : adidas Originals
- ASIN : B07F5K9QZN
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #891,952 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The replacements are much cleaner. I can still tell someone has tried them on, but they're new. Only the paper was missing from the toe inside the shoe prior to trying them on.
The shoes themselves look very similar to the OG Samba, but as others have pointed out the gold Samba lettering is printed on, and not embossed. Additionally, there is no leaf on the back. The materials seem much thinner. Upon further inspection, I can see light coming in at the toe, on the inside, at the seam where the leather meets the rubber of the sole. Also, the cut of the leather is irregular. It is only noticeable inside one shoe, and not important enough to make me send them back again, but it is definitely irregular.
I've checked and these are the same Samba OG line being sold by other retailers. Adidas has cut some corners and slightly altered the Samba. They are authentic; they just aren't the same quality that I had grown up with.
At this price point, the quality should be much better. I don't expect these to hold up or last long.
I won't be purchasing another pair, and I will not be recommending the Samba OG to anyone else.