Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 1, 2012
I find almost every aspect of these shorts perfect. Here we go...

- Length comes to the top of my knees.
- Waist is true to size.
- Inseam is realistic, so no crouching with fear of publicly blowing out your shorts.
- Very lightweight and breathable!
- Great quality, which I find typical with Adidas products.
- Inexpensive compared to the adidas Men's Basic 3-Stripe Short I have.
- They look good, even the white on white option that I got looks sharp.
- Pull string feels durable and has plenty of length.

I could probably go on much longer.. but I will force myself to stop here. The ONLY complaint I seem to have with these is that they are somewhat transparent. I wear these over insulated bibs while mountain biking in the winter, simply because I don't want to share my "master plan" with everybody around. Just keep this in mind if you will be pouring sweat into white shorts during the summer months.. you may end up slightly exposed. These are by far the best athletic shorts I own.. pick up a pair!
on November 2, 2013
Purchased these shorts to replace other similar Adidas Climalite shorts purchased five years ago at one of the big box shorts stores.The fabric seems to be a more substantial quality, the cut is not as baggy, and the waist band is wider with a stronger elastic making the included drawstring unnecessary.

I've caught my hand on the pocket opening of my older shorts a number of times while using the treadmill and elliptical at the gym...so no pockets is a good thing for me.

The legs on these shorts ends just above my knees, but being 6'5" with a 37" inseam, this is a non-issue.

Ordered two more!

Great price, great look, great shorts!
on March 25, 2011
Possibly the best pair of shorts for running that I have ever purchased! The material breathes extremely well and is very flexible with some stretch. The shorts are cut so that they are not baggy and don't go too far down the leg. They do not have pockets. That was something that I was specifically looking for because I don't want the extra material when wearing them during road races. While running, my attention never goes to my shorts. Great design, great fabric!
22 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 7, 2014
It fits well around a 28" waist, in fact it may even be tight on me. It ends 3/4 down my thigh, so it's by no means a general "gym short" cut but rather more of an athletic runners short cut (which is what I wanted.)

It did not come with pockets, the adidas stripes on the side are kind of misleading as you'd expect there to be hidden slits where the pockets would be, but there are no pockets.

I felt it constricting around my package. I felt like the shorts were cut for a woman in some ways. Because of this, I believe the designers had in mind you would wear compression shorts(package support) with these shorts.

Overall, I believe these shorts would best suit runners with clip-on mp3s/phone accessories.

Unfortunately for me, I was expecting a casual athletic short with a great fit to wear at the gym but instead got these... decent... shorts instead.
on December 30, 2016
The shorts provide a tight fit near the top while providing just the right level of room for leg openings. They contour rather nicely to my lower back body. While I wear them mainly for the gym, I would use them more often for regular use were it not for the fact that these shorts do not have pockets.
Since I have large thighs, I do require the larger size. Otherwise, a 32/34 size person should consider a medium for a nice contour fit.
on April 5, 2013
I do like the look and feel of these but there are two things that made me lower them down a bit. 1.) They run a little small so be sure to order one size bigger when you buy these. 2.) No front pockets. All of my other Adidas shorts (similar to these) have front pockets BUT they still perform like I'd expect from Adidas. I will buy these again now that I know the size difference and the fact they don't have pockets. Those two items still don't detract from the fact I really like these shorts and will buy them again.
on October 16, 2012
I rarely buy white clothing, especially sports wear, for the simple reason that they stain too easily. However, the design of this particular pair just seems to work for me. This is one of those shorts that does not overstate its logo as part of the design of the clothing article. Yes, there is a brand logo on the left pant leg, but that's it. You don't get the 3-stripes in contrasting colors if you get it in white. This design's subtlety really works for me. Don't get me wrong, I am proud to own an Adidas product. But sometimes, it is good to have one that is just so clean in color and design.

As a pair of exercise shorts, the material stays dry even during my 7 mile run and it does not carry any offensive odor from my exertions. The only down side is there are no pockets by the side, which limits its use to the gym since I am not able to carry cash, keys or cellphone with me. That is a shame. I would have liked to wear this pair of shorts outside the gym since its length is just right for my height of 5'10. It is not too short that makes me feel under-dressed for most social events and also not too long to make me look shabby.
on October 3, 2012
I got these after ripping my favorite pair of adidas shorts in a biking accident. They seem quite nice so far, they're of a proper length for whatever activity you might want to do, though they're a little tighter than my other adidas shorts, but certainly seem well-constructed. They were also in my school colors, so that's a bonus. Pockets, or an internal pocket for a key or MP3 player would be nice.
on December 29, 2013
I purchased these soccer shorts for my son who plays high school soccer and is on a travel team (both teams wear the same colors). He likes the shorts and they fit well. He's skinny, so the drawstring is helpful. They are basic shorts that can be found in most sports stores in our area. Fair price.
on May 3, 2013
Got these in a M for my hubby. He wears a 31x30 jean size and typically wears a M in most clothing. These fit great and look really nice on him. He reports that they are a comfortable fit and move comfortable when working out at the gym (cycling, running, elliptical and weights). Good price, great fit and nice rich red color.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.