Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on August 14, 2015
I read reviews first before buying to see how they run. Martial arts shoes are supposed to be form fitting, but I didn't want them too small. As a woman, I read to purchase 1 full size smaller to compensate for the men's sizing, but then after reading they fit 1/2 size too snug, I ended up only purchasing a 1/2 size smaller. I'm a woman's 9, so I bought these in 8.5. They fit PERFECT. The leather is soft, they fit to my feet without being too snug. I wore these in a 1 mile parade, that we ended up going about 3 miles that day! They feel durable and sturdy, I'm extremely pleased with this purchase. If you are hesitant spending too much on martial arts shoes, I can say this was worth every penny.
on February 18, 2016
The shoes are a bit expensive, but they are great when working out both in the Gym and when training in martial arts. They are great when doing bag work. I posted this after using them for a while and they are still great.

I had another pair from a few years ago that fit a bit small and narrow, but these new design's fit perfect.
on June 7, 2013
since I assume everyone is buying these for some kind of kickboxing/martial arts activity, I would suggest you order a half size smaller than you wear in your normal shoes.. Mine are a little looser than i would like for the amount of twisting and turning, and when you cannot tie them tighter, you are kind of stuck! :). I love the support these offer me in my workouts instead of going barefoot. These shoes have tremendously helped my foot pain from kickboxing. highly recommend!
on July 18, 2014
I said they fit as expected because I have experience with Adidas shoes. I wear a 10.5 4E (extra extra wide), so had to size up to 11.5 for width. They are comfortable for what they are (as comfortable as any essentially flat-footed shoe). I'd prefer something with more support as I have a bad foot, but these are just fine and were my choice because what I do like about them is that you can still "feel" the ground beneath you and the support is about as good as any standard type of martial art shoe out there (they are also light)
on September 9, 2016
Very flat at the toe. Maybe if I had flat skinny toes it would be more comfortable. I normally do not have a problem with shoes in this regard.
on April 23, 2016
The shoe are great except they stick to the mats we practice on and does not allow me to pivot properly. They work better on bare floors.
on April 6, 2017
The worst buy I've done. It does not hold the foot, it leaves your foot when kicking hard, the foot slips on the internal sole, pressing the toe on the tip and the external sole has a lot of grip, so it may injure your knees and ankles when you spin.
Terrible design!!
on May 2, 2017
Great quality! Only concern would be longevity, as without laces, might loosen over time. Size runs slightly large. PLan accordingly.
on March 4, 2017
Look great feel great, happy I got them. Just enough traction but still allows for pivot for kicks
on May 18, 2017
Seemed like a really well put together shoe, but after using it for only a few months the sole at the bottom of the shoe is starting to separate. Poorly made or I got a dud

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.