Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,252 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,342 reviews
on January 17, 2014
To be honest, at first I was afraid of buying this bag because, although I really liked the way it looked, I didn't think it was going to be big enough for what I needed it for, which was to store all of my athletic gear for when I go to work out during the weekdays. Well, I took a chance and bought the bag, just because all of the reviews said it was roomy enough, and now I believe the hype. This is what I put in my bag today:
- 2 pairs of running shoes + 2 pairs of socks (but I would be wearing one usually while the other was inside)
- my manduka 3mm eKo yoga mat rolled up (24"x 68")
- an outfit (t-shirt, compression shorts, running jacket)
- my leather jacket
- a bag with my 2 swimsuits inside
- a shower tote filled with:
- shampoo
- 1 regular cotton towel
- swim cap & goggles
- keys, phone, ipod
- handwraps
- thermal running gloves & other gloves
and that's all I can think about for now. A lot of stuff.
77 comments| 362 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2017
Going on a year of use. Absolutely love! The large side compartment is great for my shoes and dirty gym clothes. I have 2 pairs of tennis shoes, toiletry bag, flip flops, microfiber towel, dirty gym clothes in just the side compartment alone. The main compartment holds my hair drier, work clothes, brushes. I love the small hanging strap on the side! It keeps the bag in the small lockers at my gym so I don't have to worry about it falling out when I open the locker.

I have used this bag on trips as well. I have been able to fit 4days clothes plus toiletry items and shoes.
on January 4, 2016
Wonderful bag. Perfect for the gym. Plenty of pockets, hidden areas, and compartments for everything you could possibly need and more! I usually put my wallet/keys in the "secret" compartment, my shoes in the shoe pocket, my towel(s) and clothes in the main compartment and my hygienic supplies in another pocket/bag area.

I love how sporty and fun this bag is. Very durable and comfortable bag to take to the gym or even on weekend trips.
on March 15, 2017
Just bought this for my Daughter to keep her gear together for the Track Season. She can easily fit warm up pants, sweatshirt, sideline blanket, some h2o bottles, track spikes (shoe compartment a plus) and random items with plenty of room left. Asside from the mesh shoe compartment there are two other exterior pockets, one on the end, and another large pocket running the length of the logo side. Also...a small cell/wallet/keys pocket on the interior. As far as brand name bags go Adidas nailed it for price & efficiency. Highly recommend.
on November 13, 2015
Love the bag. Spacious, well-made, sturdy... Comes with a removable plastic base in case you want a firm bottom to the bag...

Just be aware--the word "Medium" is a lie. THIS IS A BIG BAG. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY IT'S CUTE MINISCULE APPEARANCE, IN REAL LIFE IT IS MUCH LARGER AND WOULD FIT AT LEAST A SHIBA INU.

So I guess it's perfect for Shiba Inu owners. Just remember to keep the zipper open for oxygen.
on May 21, 2017
Love this duffel bag. It does run a little big compared to other medium duffel bags, but personally a slightly larger than medium and smaller than a large is perfect for me. The picture might not show it well, but the material does look like mesh in person, but its not really mesh its the ClimaProof water resistant material. Has many compartments for all my needs. I use this for traveling and the gym.
on July 30, 2016
So I got this bag to use as a everyday soccer bag and gym bag and I've been useing it for about a year now and can say yes this is a great bag for any athletic sports your into. The color was a very nice red and the stitching looks to be very strong. The compartment to carry your soccer ball is a great add on and really helps to keep everything together. I like this bag, the only thing that was bad was that after a bit bags get dirty and you have to wash them. So I threw mine into the wash with my gear to be cleaned. After the wash the adidas lettering had came off and was no longer there. O well its a great buy and will make life easyer for you.
on June 25, 2014
This bag is cool! I was concerned about the medium size being too small for what I need, but I wouldn't want a bag any bigger. This is what I consider "standard gym bag" size. The bag itself is awesome. Sleek and cool-looking. I bought this to replace my last Adidas gym back, which lasted 17 years, believe it or not.
on September 14, 2017
Very good quality, great design, and nice looking gym bag. The shoe pocket is nice as it separates and vents the shoes from the main area to clean dirt and smell out. The only thing I wish it had was a double zippers on the side pockets like the main access. It also has a lifetime warranty to stand behind it!
on May 30, 2017
I wasn't sure I'd like it. I've had an old NIKE gym bag for 20 year, I wasn't sure a new bag would hold up. This one seems solid, has some great features, is larger than I expected and was reasonably priced. I'm not sure it will last 20 years but I probably won't either.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.