Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Team Speed Duffel Bag (Medium)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School

on January 17, 2014
To be honest, at first I was afraid of buying this bag because, although I really liked the way it looked, I didn't think it was going to be big enough for what I needed it for, which was to store all of my athletic gear for when I go to work out during the weekdays. Well, I took a chance and bought the bag, just because all of the reviews said it was roomy enough, and now I believe the hype. This is what I put in my bag today:
- 2 pairs of running shoes + 2 pairs of socks (but I would be wearing one usually while the other was inside)
- my manduka 3mm eKo yoga mat rolled up (24"x 68")
- an outfit (t-shirt, compression shorts, running jacket)
- my leather jacket
- a bag with my 2 swimsuits inside
- a shower tote filled with:
- shampoo
- 1 regular cotton towel
- swim cap & goggles
- keys, phone, ipod
- handwraps
- thermal running gloves & other gloves
and that's all I can think about for now. A lot of stuff.
77 comments| 304 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2014
WARNING: These bags look great, but have a very, very short life span.

I bought this bag for the gym and it only lasted about 9 months before disintegrating (see pictures). The outside color, especially if you choose a lighter color, may become stained if the bag gets wet. That's right, my bag has developed darker areas when the bag got wet at the gym. I'm a fan of the adidas brand, but this bag does not even come close to meeting their usual standards.

The bag is now in the trash and I've bought a Diadora bag, which I recommend for its versatility and quality, especially for soccer players.
review image review image
on March 6, 2013
I use this bag for carrying my gear to and from judo and BJJ classes, and it works like a charm. It's more than roomy enough to hold a couple of gis, multiple belts, a couple of bottles of water and all of my loose bits and pieces. Plus the bag appears to be made of sturdy material (though I've only used it for a couple of months so far), and the navy bag is good looking to my eyes.

If I need a second bag around this size I wouldn't hesitate to order another one.
33 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2014
This bag is cool! I was concerned about the medium size being too small for what I need, but I wouldn't want a bag any bigger. This is what I consider "standard gym bag" size. The bag itself is awesome. Sleek and cool-looking. I bought this to replace my last Adidas gym back, which lasted 17 years, believe it or not.
on July 14, 2014
After months of struggling to cram work clothes, workout clothes, shoes and boxing gear into my backpack, I had to break down and get the old soccer-type bags I used to have when I played. This was one of the few I found, and I couldn't be happier.

For one, this is a great-looking bag. I got the orange one and couldn't be happier. As others have said, it seems like it wouldn't be that big--even when it arrived it looked smallish--but it fits all of the items mentioned above with room to spare. It slings over your shoulder nicely (and comfortably), and the pocket for shoes is great. I also appreciate the smaller interior pocket for valuables--given that I box and have to take off any watches, rings, etc., that was a problem. It can fit a phone, wallet, watch, ring and maybe some other small items.

Haven't had it long but it's held up nicely--they thought of everything.
on June 17, 2015
This is one of the worst bags I've ever bought. I purchased it because of the side pocket for shoes, which I have appreciated. The problem is shortly after buying the bag the inner top lining began flaking off, so I constantly end up with flakes of orange all over my clothes. It's extremely annoying and shows what cheap work went into making this bag. Don't buy it unless you wear the color of your bag everyday.
on December 13, 2012
the bag material is more resilient than expected, very good capacity, wires joints strong. around the bag itself is of good material
on July 4, 2014
Love this bag! Main compartment holds my workout belts, aminos, towel, and small bag that I keep ipod in, and then put wallet in and such. Compartment on one end is mesh, and meant for shoes, but I have 14 feet, so keep my gloves, wraps, and elbow sleeves in it so they can breath and dry. The compartment at the other end, I keep my post-workout shakes in. There's a small change bag connected to the main compartment that I keep spare change in. And then there's a front compartment that I keep snacks in, as well as tanning lotion if I need to tan. Shoulder strap is great to carry the whole thing around. I've had it 5-6 months, and no sign of wear or tear. If it ever does, I'll buy again.
on September 14, 2014
I bought this after reading the reviews, and they were spot on. It holds a pair of shoes, towel, headphones, padlock, and a full set of workout clothes. I could fit two more towels in it if I needed. I've been using it for several months and it seems to be durable. I don't expect to have to replace it for quite a while.
on April 2, 2014
The bag is good enough. It's heavy duty fabric and has lots of room. The zippers seem to be the weak point, at least on mine. The zipper on the interior pocket has already broken after a month of bag use (With only a handful of uses of that zipper) and the main bag zippers are starting to want to come off their track.

It's not worth it to me to go through shipping it back and getting another. Hopefully my problem is an isolated one but be aware it may come up in others.