|Price:||$67.99 - $193.43 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Made in USA or Imported
- rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Upper: Abrasion resistant weldings for protection
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Boost offers endless energy in the mountains and high adaptability on rocky surfaces
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Light, fast and stable, this women's trail running shoe has Boost endless energy return to push your limits and conquer mountain trails. Keeps feet dry with a breathable GORE-TEX membrane. A breathable EVA tongue for comfort and Continental Rubber bike tire outsole tread for extraordinary grip.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01B3DKKA2
- Item model number: BB0970
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a slightly wide toe box, and found that these rubbed on my pinky toes too much for comfort. I'm going with Sauconys instead, which are much less cute but more suited to tough trails.
They are very nice shoes otherwise. The soles are very grippy, the shoes are lightweight, and the boost foam feels wonderful
The real downside however is the un-cushioned tongue - this can really exert pressure (if not to say real pain) on your upper forefoot, especially when running downhill.