BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Golfon September 22, 2015
I'm not a fan of white golf shoes, but the striping and orange sole got my attention. The sole of the heel has this left-to-right spacing, or gap, from the rest of the sole that gathers up course junk like loose leaves, grass, dirt, etc. Not a deal-breaker, but I don't understand its purpose and it's more to clean. A bit pricey at $109, but it's a good-looking and comfy pair of shoes. I have a couple pairs of Adidas golf shoes, and I've noticed they tend to run a bit small. Most other shoes (work, etc.) I'm a 9 1/2 and I had to return these for a 10. Oddly enough, the size 10 was $10 less. Be comfortable during your round...go up a half-size.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2013
I've tried these shoes for about 6 rounds and found:
a) the comments about the shoes picking up lots of debris are "right on." The four heal spikes, instead of being on a solid sole are each on their own pedestal, which means dirt, mud, etc. have a place to hide.
b) the left and right shoes are slightly different. This is a little hard to explain, but the shoes look like they "curve" (think of the shoe as having a slight angle, kind of like a lightly bent boomerang). For example, when you look at the laces, they do not go "north/south" but at an angle. The left shoe fits fine, no problem. But the right shoe is "bent" more and it means the tongue of the shoe cuts across the bridge of my foot and is pretty uncomfortable after 18 holes. The only solution I've found is to loosen the lacing on the right shoe.
Hence I would call the manufacturing quality just O.K. Let's put it this way, I would not buy another pair.
on November 24, 2013
Best golf shoe I have ever worn. Little break in period, form fitting, great support and more comfortable than my regular shoes!! I have been wearing Adidas golf shoes for years now and trust their fit sight unseen on any shoe product they produce. On Amazon the prices make it easy to have the best!
on May 18, 2016
Already have a pair in white. I work in rigid/heeled climbing boots all day(and all night at times). This particular shoe is very rigid heel to toe and makes it easier for me to get my weight over my feet where it is supposed to be. I bought a pair of Footjoy DNA's last year. They make it almost impossible to get my weight forward. When I do get it forward, it sends me right over my toes and half the time i "walk" out of my shots Gary Player style. Can't be happier with these Adidas models. Hard to find because they are around three years old.
on August 25, 2014
This is the second pair of Adidas golf shoes I've tried buying online. The first ones (different type) were tight and I could barely walk in them. Had to send them back. These ones were a little tight when I first tried them on, but they feel great after playing 18 holes in them. Great arch support. Shoes laces never came untied during the round. Good support as you shift your weight from one foot to the other. Great grip with grass/sand/dirt. The are very narrow, so if you have a wide foot, I would suggest Ecco or Nike's TW shoes (according to my friends with wide feet).
on March 3, 2017
These are the most comfortable shoes Adidas has every made in my opinion. As an avid golfer, I have owned many pair of golf shoes and these were very stable and stylish.
on March 17, 2017
Love them! Only brand and design my husband will wear. He normally gets 2 years out of a pair, that is playing 18 holes or more each day during the summer.
on June 16, 2014
These are great quality shoes. They grip very well and the cleats lasted a whole season. They fit just as expected and are reasonably light. Best shoe in Golf!
on July 17, 2015
These are excellent shoes. They fit as expected and offer substantially more traction than my previous pair of shoes from another maker. Having 10 soft spikes, in addition to the textured sole makes a huge difference in how well they grip.They're comfortable, look good, and offer great traction. I wouldn't hesitate to get another pair.
on October 14, 2014
very sharp looking. soft leather. they were a little tight fit at first but loosened up after a few rounds now they are a little too big. a got a size 9 but i wear a size 8.5. i tried them on at dick's and the 8.5 were too small.i put in sole insert jell and it is ok now. the shoe is a little heavy compared to most. but its not a factor.its not the most comfortable shoe but it gets the job done.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.