Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

adidas Women's 6-Pack Low Cut Sock, White/Diva/Collegiate/Light,  Blue/Black, Shoe Size 5-10
Size: Shoe Size 5-10|Color: White/Night Flash Purple/Flash Pink/Green Beauty/Solar Pink/Solar Blue|Change
Price:$17.95 - $24.99

on March 7, 2017
I have a bad tendon injury and was looking for low-cut ankle socks that where the elastic sat on the lower part of my ankle (not the top part of my foot, as it constricts on the tendons and irritates them). Either way, these socks do the job and stay around my foot and ankle without coming halfway up my leg -- so I don't feel like a total dork while wearing them (although I am myself a dork, so it's partially inevitable) -- or rolling under my heel as happens with low-cut/no show socks.
on August 6, 2017
Love these socks and hard to find which is why I think they are slightly overpriced. Used to purchase at Costco but they no longer sell them. They last a long time, they aren't too tight and your feet can breathe with them.
on September 26, 2008
I bought these socks because I thought they would be a little higher quality and cozy. After a few washings, they somehow got thicker and pilly. They took on a wierd wool-like texture. After about 3 washes, I couldnt stand the socks and they now sit in the bottom of my sock drawer. I dont know why this happened, but it happened to all of them, and they were washed in different loads and none of the other wash turned out "funny". They feel hard now and scratchy. I bought a different brand of socks since, and I am much happier with their durability.
11 comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 28, 2017
Perfect, but one color would make doing the laundry SOOOOOOO much easier! Just give me one, pink, green, blue, black, I don't care!
on February 26, 2016
I've had many pairs of Adidas socks in the past and love them because of their stretch and lasting fit. These are not the Adidas socks I love. They were quite small when new and continued to shrink with every wash. They look like children's socks now and I can no longer wear them. I've put them in the pile for Goodwill....
on July 13, 2017
great support and price, comes over the ankle just a little not no show
on October 4, 2017
Very comfortable. Well made, buying another pack.
on October 23, 2017
Very pleased with these socks. They are comfy.
on June 13, 2015
These are a great buy. They are sufficiently thick, without making your feet too hot during exercise. I got these to replace worn socks when I started a walking regimen (5-6 miles per day) and suffered blisters, despite having new, well-fitted running shoes. Since the blisters healed, I haven't had any additional problems. I'll be reordering a few more to replace all my socks.
on November 2, 2017
I love these so far! Very cushioned and supportive in any shoe. I'm a woman's 6-6.5 and they fit well, just a little taller than I expected based on a previous Adidas sock. They hit above the ankle.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question