|Price:||$46.95 - $60.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Low-top sneaker featuring lace-up vamp and perforated three-stripe design at sides
- Logo patch at tongue
- Padded collar
- Heel tab
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Inspired by the tennis court, these girls' kicks are stripped to the essentials. Just a clean upper, perforated 3-Stripes and a heel pull.
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B010NLE0TC
- Item model number: ADVANTAGE CLEAN VS W-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) would be comfortable
2) would go well enough with most outfits
3) would not sacrifice presentation entirely for the sake of comfort
I thought these would be it. I bought these several months ago and have earnestly tried to like them, but I just can't and I don't.
These have no arch support whatsoever. I remember trying them on and immediately noting that they kind of felt wrong... But most new shoes need some time to break in.
Even after their break in period, they continued to feel uncomfortable. They make both my knees and lower back hurt like no other pair of shoes I own even just after 30 min of walking. They feel poorly thought out and constructed. They look cute and are versatile! But as far as comfort, they entirely miss the mark.