adidas Women's a3 Axiom Running Shoe,White/Aqua/Silver,5.5 M
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Nylon mesh
- Lightweight and breathable
- adiPRENE insert for forefoot propulsion and efficiency
- adiWEAR outsole for best durability in high-wear areas
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B000BN349A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Shoes were comfortable and stylish would buy again.
I am not much of a tennis shoe person, but I enjoyed wearing them.
I bought these for aerobics class, but they didn't feel comfortable to me. They feel heavy too. I just wear to work now.Published on March 6, 2009 by Couture Mom
It's hard to find shoes that you can run around in all day without wanting to kill yourself. These are the best shoes I've ever had. I love you Adidas!Published on March 23, 2006 by melodyannrocks