Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 19, 2015
I ordered a these socks along with a bunch of other kinds: Wrightsock Women's Coolmesh Ii Lo 3 Pack Athletic Socks, Light Grey, Medium (recommend), Tipi Toe Women's 6-Pack No Show Athletic Socks (recommend) and ASICS Women's Invasion No Show Sock (6 Pairs) (do not recommend).

These were among the best in the bunch - they don't get swallowed by my shoes and fit quite well. These are low cut and have cool colors and graphics on them. I wear them on a near daily basis. I would purchase again.
One person found this helpful
on December 20, 2012
I have a pretty terrible time with the seams at the tops of toes in socks. I've discovered that these Adidas socks do not have a toe seam (they're knit together) and this is my savior! I love these socks and must own about 10 pairs of these. The ankle elastic stays up so my feet can be in boots or sneakers all day without these riding down. Plus did I mention no toe seams?! I love these socks!
6 people found this helpful
on October 1, 2015
I love these socks. I grew up going barefoot or in flip flops only. I have developed planters fasciitis. I now need to wear socks and good shoes with good support. Well, I can't handle having even socks on as they make me really warm. I took a chance on these socks, do to the description they keep the feet cool. I now wear these socks and shoes all the time. I have ordered 5 more sets. In pairs of 2 I now have 10 pais of socks. I highly recommend these.
on April 9, 2017
I love the socks. They are very comfortable and do not slip down into my heel when wearing tennis shoes. I've borrowed additional packs just because whenever I wear other socks now they don't compare.
on February 3, 2016
I have a lot of issues with hot feet when exercising. They sweat and overheat and then I give up on my workout. Then these socks came along and literally changed my life. I walked 3.17 miles in them yesterday, my feet did not start sweating once, I had zero blisters, and my feet didn't stink at all when I was done. I am going to be buying more of these socks, they are absolutely the greatest thing to happen to my workout ever. I highly recommend these!!
on June 15, 2015
I had another color (black) of the Climacool socks that I loved and was looking for more when I came across these pink and gray ones. The socks themselves are exactly what I come to expect from Adidas, great quality and perfect for running, walking, or whatever working out I'm doing. I actually wear them to work sometimes, too since they are such a great sock.
on May 19, 2014
I bought a number of pairs of socks for a trip to Disney this past month. I needed good support because I have
plantar fascitis. I also did not want socks that had too much padding.
These absorbed the sweat and stayed up with miles of walking. I can't stand the ones that slip down your heels.
These, however, did not.
They wash and dry beautifully with no shrinkage.
Top Contributor: Quiltingon November 4, 2015
I love these socks. They are my go to for Zumba class, cushioning and airflow...can't beat it! Not just Zumba, I wear these socks every day, I was very happy to find a variety of colors to match my outfits. I am so glad that Adidas makes them in a variety of colors!
on April 22, 2017
Great socks. Padded enough for comfort and breath really well.
on April 14, 2015
Love these socks! I am a 5 to 10 mile 4x's week runner. These socks are not too slim, not too bulky-sized as advertised-fit well in the shoe. I have bunions etc, so the SOCK is of the utmost importance! Have bought them for other runners for birthday gifts-they love them too! THESE "fit the bill" and the foot. :)
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question