Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 211 reviews
on July 13, 2016
I own several pair of Adidas Women's Low Cut Socks. I purchased these specifically because of the gray color of the sock. The quality, fit, colors, etc, were all as expected from Adidas socks. The only thing I am not thrilled with is that the cut of the sock is higher than my other Adidas Women's Low Cut socks. The difference is minimal, maybe 5mm?, but it's enough that I have a sock tan line that is visible when I wear the other Adidas Low Cut socks I own.

Overall, they're the same great Adidas socks I use for running, hiking, and general every day wear. They always seem to last a long time, much longer than my boyfriend's more expensive socks! I can deal with the slightly higher low cut. I just hope that it's just this design style that is slightly different and that Adidas isn't changing all their women's low cut socks.
on January 27, 2016
They fit as expected and are comfortable. I can now throw out older stretched out socks. I usually wear the no show socks and they fall down into my shoes and become annoying. These don't do that and so I don't have uncomfortable feet all day. They are soft and cushy too.
on July 2, 2017
I had a set before that ended up developing holes near the big toenail after a year or two, so I tried other brands and also the no-show style but ended up coming back to buy more of these.

The others bunched up or kept slipping down into my shoes--these fit well time after time and stay in place!
on September 5, 2017
I bought an expensive pair of booties that were a tad big in the foot for me, as they didn't come in half sizes and I was forced to size up. I found these cushioned little socks and thought they might help take up the extra room in the bootie. Score!! They worked like a charm! Very comfy, and extra padding for my feet, as well.
on August 15, 2016
I love the fit, support, and comfort of these socks! I couldn't find them in a store this year, so I came to Amazon once again and found them! They work great for my feet and don't slide around in my shoes like some others. after a long walk or hike my feet aren't so tired with the wonderful arch support.
on May 19, 2017
I am surprised at all the negative reviews. These socks are the best I have ever worn so far. They sooooo soft! They work wonders to my feet. I don't know why but I feel like my feet get less tired when I wear these. I washed them several times and the softness hasn't disappeared at all. Also wore them for extended periods of times, 6 to 9 hours a day. No holes, no tears. Highly recommend to anyone especially if your job requires you to be on your feet a lot.
on March 26, 2015
Good fit and breathable fabric, that is important to me. I have a hard time finding a sock that is just thick enough to feel like I'm wearing socks and not so thick that my feet get too hot. The arch support in the sock is very good, the top of the foot above the toes is woven breathable fabric, that's a plus!
on March 16, 2017
These are quality socks and I only buy these kind of Adidas socks but these particular socks seem to be a bit bit bigger than all my other Adidas socks in the same low cut style. I have fairly small feet though.
on July 8, 2017
Bought these so my mom and she lovea them! I've always been a firm believer in Adidas products and I'm pretty sure I've converted my mom too!
on February 1, 2017
As a nurse I work 12+ hours in a day and am on my feet a lot. Having good shoes is half the battle--good socks are just as important. These socks fit perfectly over your heel so no rubbing against the back of your shoe. They are good quality. Cushioning and nice and thick, yet still durable and breathable. I used to just wear these socks for work, but now they're all I wear even lounging around at home! No other sock compares.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.