- 100% Other fibers
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0-3 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 0-3 inches around
- Tennis-inspired shoes with classic style for everyday wear
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A '70s style reborn. These women's shoes take inspiration from iconic sport styles of the past and move them into the future. The shoes are made of a durable leather-like upper with signature 3-Stripes along the sides. Plush midsole cushioning gives comfort to every step.
- Package Dimensions : 11.3 x 7.4 x 4.2 inches; 15 Ounces
- Item model number : EE9689
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 21, 2019
- Manufacturer : adidas
- ASIN : B07S5Q67HF
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) serial number on both shoes are different? Check
2) Barcode matches what's on the shoe label? Check
3) quality stitch finish? Check
4) color matches photo on Amazon? Check
5) box comes with extra laces? No. I thought that was weird but honestly I don't use extra laces anyway
6) old models have eyelets, new ones don't. These have eyelets. I looked up the shoes on the official Adidas website and they have eyelets as well.
7) spelling on logo is correct? Check
Besides the missing extra shoe laces, everything else checks out. I really don't think Adidas would sell fake shoes to people.
Shoes are decent. First few days they weren't that comfortable, but now that they are broken into they are. They're cute and fun to wear. I can wear them all day at work. I got compliments. People made a few comments about them being heavy and I agree they're a bit heavy. But you get used to it. They also add like an extra inch when you wear them which is great for me because I'm short.
Top reviews from other countries
I usually wear 10 or 11 (actually 10.5 but it's not easy to find this size). These 10 are perfect fit for me.