Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

100%

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on December 13, 2011
Absolutely LOVE these shoes. I am not one to ever pay full-price for running shoes because I go through them so fast. When I found these I was excited to try them out and they were not a disappointment. They are lightweight, well constructed, and I can go long distances in them. True to fit as well. I was told to go up half a size when you run so I found these in a hard to find 11.5 and they fit PERFECT! That .5" made such a difference! Thank you!!!!
on April 5, 2013
I really love this brand of shoes. They are comfortable and light weight. I use them when I am walking/jogging. I can't say anything bad about any pair of adidas that I have ever bought.
on August 12, 2015
good
on December 13, 2011
These are very comfortable and they make my large feet look smaller! It is hard to find size 12 shoes that are actually a 12. Most really are more like a 11.5, but these are perfect. true to size!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.