Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 25, 2014
I LOVE these shoes but they're too tight around the middle of my feet. I don't have the slim running feet like I guess these were designed for. If your foot is medium or wide, do not buy these. Don't even search under the "running" shoes. Go find skateboarding shoes or maybe basketball shoes. Not running shoes. You're welcome.
on January 3, 2013
I normally wear an 8.5 and when I got the first pair they were HUGE! I exchanged for an 8 and they are still pretty big. I would suggest ordering a full size smaller than your usual size if you want them to fit correctly.
2 people found this helpful
on May 4, 2013
I love the style of these shoes. The colors and look are very sharp, and I have had a lot of compliments. I did think they were slightly too big for me. I usually get an 8-81/2, and the 8 was just a little too big for me, but otherwise I really like the shoe.
on January 21, 2013
These shoes are great but the seems where the white is seems as if it will fall apart soon. I kind of feel edgy about runnig with them in fear that they will get ruined faster. But other than that there is alot of air going threw the she and very comfortable and looks great.
on October 9, 2017
They fit so perfect I was only able to wear them a couple of times and by me bragging on how well they fit and feel my daughter took them and loves them so much I never got them back
on December 2, 2012
I bought these as an extra pair of shoes when I went on a week-long trip with my students to the East Coast. Although I never wore them prior to the trip, I was able to walk at least 4 miles every day in these shoes without my feet getting tired or sore. The shoes are very supportive, but the mesh allows your feet some "wiggle room" so that even with thicker socks, the shoes never feel too tight. I can't recommend these enough!
2 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2013
I have only had these about a week, but have already logged a mile or two on the elliptical, as well as a few trips around the block. They are a great, light shoe, the only downfall I have, is they are a bit more narrow than adidas seems to usually run. I am a diehard fan of the brand, they always have a great fit for my wide foot. No pain or anything, I'm thinking the tightness will resolve as I wear them a bit more. But all in all, they're a great pair of shoes, and very bright!
on November 13, 2012
Just one word: LOVING, LOVING, LOVING, they are a little bit wider at the TOE area than the regular adidas, true size, I ordered 8.5 and they fit what it is, Is Adidas, that's why... Very comfortable sole and very smooth walking ....
6 people found this helpful
on October 6, 2014
Little bigger than I expected.
on December 9, 2012
Very light weight and airy. Very comfortable and I could feel a decrease in back pain when wearing these compared to my other shoes.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.