adidas Women's Pro Model 08 Team Color Basketball Shoe,Black/Black/Silver,6 M
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic patent leather
- Rubber sole
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Non-marking outsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
- Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 9 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B0012W3OKS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 6, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: looks, comfortable, ankle support.
and, I got myself a pair in size 12.5 - they fit perfectly.
I normally wear a size 10.5 men's.
For $32 these are quite a bargain.
There is ventilation on the sides as well as "UNDER" these shoes.
I have never seen this feature before.
Because of this, my feet sweat very little while wearing these.
I may get another pair - they look like men's basketball shoes.
The numerous, optional stripes are nice too.
I coach volleyball and the stripes I
chose match my daughter's school colors.