- Textile and Synthetic
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (size 7); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm); Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Techfit upper is engineered for natural, flexible support and a seamless, sock-like fit
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental Rubber gives you superior traction
- Tailored Fiber Placement offers stitched-in reinforcement for targeted support at midfoot; Solar Propulsion Rail helps guide and propel the foot
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Push to the head of the pack in our latest women’s running shoes. With every stride, revolutionary boost energy foam propels you forward, helping you run faster with way less effort. Breathability plays a huge factor too. The new mesh overlay keeps your feet cooler (and socks drier) even on the hottest days.
- Product Dimensions : 11.5 x 7.4 x 4.2 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : BC0674
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : March 17, 2015
- Manufacturer : adidas
- ASIN : B0778X1SVZ
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The one thing I kept reading that was "wrong" with this shoe is the upper material isnt as breathable, but I found it to be fine for my runs. Great shoe over all !