Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 27, 2017
good quality. not bagdela, that i wear for hiking/running but for the price and what just wearing around town, PERFECT!
on June 14, 2017
These are the only sport socks I buy. They are lightweight, has mesh on top for ventilation.
on October 19, 2017
Very comfortable and stay up in the heal area. Definitely will buy more.
on August 21, 2015
I bought these in a store and liked them so much I came back for more. Very comfortable, The stitching of the toe seem is not too thick, which I think is what makes it so comfortable. Also, it's not too big for my little feet. When I wear my running shoes, you can't really see the pink coloring anywhere, so it really goes with everything.
on June 28, 2016
These socks are comfy enough but do not stay up. I don't know about you, but what good is a sock if it slips down and causes you to get a horrible blister? I will try these with my converse, but never again with my athletic shoes.
on September 19, 2013
Felt silly buying socks online, but I needed a few pairs for my daughter and had too much going on to run to the store (thank you, PRIME!). Anyway, the socks are fine, but not worth the money. Three pair for over $15 is a bit much for what you get. I'm a runner and typically buy good quality socks at a little higher price range, so I'm not averse to spending if I get what I pay for. I'd buy these again at a lower price point, but not otherwise.
on February 27, 2017
I enjoy using these socks! I love the fact that they do not slip off my foot when I wear shoes, boots, or for when I'm walking around in the house with these on. They do a good job at keeping my feet warm but nothing out of the ordinary. I was mainly looking for a non-slip sock and these do the job!
on July 5, 2017
Love these.
on August 15, 2017
Love these socks!
on July 14, 2017
I'm a golfer and these are the perfect weight socks!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question