Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on June 28, 2012
I hike a lot and got these for trails - they run a bit small - I got a half size larger for movement going down hills - Love these shoes - stable, light, excellent tread - very stylish and I get lots of comments about their looks - quick drying and so comfortable - have hiked over 40 mile sin them and got no blisters - will purchase again -
on August 2, 2013
The shoes fit perfectly! Other brands that I've tried in the past seem to get too tight when I'm working out which causes me to have foot cramps. So far, these Adidas shoes have proven to be flexible and comfortable! They are stylish as well so I wear them for casual wear with some capris and know that regardless of what I'm doing, my feet aren't going to ache later.

The grips on the bottom of the shoes are impressive. I tend to be a clumsy person and having the added stability (especially on obstacle course 5ks) is a definite plus for me. The combination of the elevated sections on the bottom of the shoe and the shock absorbers keeps me light on my feet and definitely relieves pressure on my knees and back, both of which are a problem area for me.

Overall, this has been the best pair of shoes that I have purchased in over 10 years! Definitely recommend to anyone that needs a great pair of workout shoes or someone that is on their feet a lot during the day. Or for anyone that just wants a comfortable pair of colorful shoes!
on January 24, 2012
I bought these for my wife recently. I own Adidas Kanadias and absolutely love them. They are the most comfortable running shoe I have found for under $80.

The Thrasher is almost identical, except they seem to have a little more support around the toes and sides.
on November 10, 2013
After about 5 months of wear, with very little "running", mostly calisthenics, pushups I think mainly responsible -- the very tip of the rubber on both toes are peeling away from the shoe. It looks silly and grass gets stuck in the crease. First time i've spent a good amount of money on shoes and they show more wear than other Adidas shoes i've worn for several years. Disappointing :(
Update: after a few more months of regular wear, so a total of 9 months - the webbing/mesh over the big and little toes is worn off so you can see my socks peek through.
So disappointed!!! They are so comfortable and cute too :(
review image
on January 13, 2013
Good point: I have only used them twice for outdoor winter running. They are sturdy and are great on uneven/slippery surfaces.

Bad point: I should have read the other reviews more carefully because I noticed a number of other people commented that they were made smaller. They are definitely made smaller than other adidas that I have purchased. I have owned about 7 pairs of adidas kandia / tr4 and have always taken a women's 7.5. Although they have a similar feel, they are more like a size 7 and the width is a lot smaller. I will be selling them to one of my running buddies but will give them another try and purchase a half size larger.

UPDATE: I sold these to my running friend who LOVES them. She agreed to make sure you purchase a 1/2 size larger though because they are made smaller and narrower than her regular nikes.
on October 10, 2012
These shoes are great! I am usually an 8.5 and these in an 8.5 fit me perfectly. The first day I wore them, I felt like I had owned them for a while already because I did not have to break them in. They are comfortable enough to walk around in all day, and durable enough to take trailrunning and climbing. Had them for a month now and couldn't be happier.
on January 23, 2014
I'm 5'9 and my shoe size is 9.5 and these 9.5 claimed sneakers did not fit. I am soo annoyed. They looked so cool to me but they did NOT fit. Too much time passed and I couldn't return them so I gave them to my mother and she wears a size 8 1/2 but they fit her better?? Go figure@! I came across a size 10 in a store and I tried them on and they were way too big. I think this style is a little messed up size wise. So buyer be beware
on December 5, 2012
I purchased these running shoes because I wanted something a little more trail ready. I liked the colors, however, they are not as the picture shows. The colors definitely have a little more "pop" than they appear. I contemplated returning them for that reason, but the colors grew on me. The tread seemed sturdy enough for outdoor hikes. Unfortunately I had to return them due to sizing. I am a size 8, but after reading other reviews that these run a little small, I ordered a size 8 1/2. STILL too small. Overall, the shoes looked great and the quality worth the price. Just wish the sizing wouldnt have been so difficult.
on September 16, 2012
I've always been partial to adidas shoes because they have more arch support than Nike or New Balance. These did not disappoint. I've been trail running with them three times already and am happy to report that my feet were just fine after the fact. They are sturdy and grip the ground appropriately.
on October 9, 2014
I am a die-hard Adidas fan. Always have been, and will still be even after these shoes. These shoes are holding up perfectly, just as Adidas always does, but they are quite a bit shorter than all of my other size 10 Adidas running shoes. I've not purchased this style before, but definitely wasn't expecting for my toes to come as close to the end as they do. My suggestion - buy a 1/2 to a whole size up when ordering this shoe.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.