|Fits as expected||
adidas Women's Volleio Indoor Volleyball Shoe
- Rubber sole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Gear by adidas
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00466HZ0M
- Item model number: Volleio W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 3, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Look: nice style, but these shoes not only fit and feel too big, they looked too big as if they were men's shoes. the heel is very thick and clunky.
Price: irrelevant with a product this awful. don't be fooled. you should still be able to purchase decent shoes at this price point.
Conclusion: not worth your trouble. before every putting this shoe on my foot, I knew they would have to be returned. I hoped the only available review was wrong - but now I have to agree. I ended up buying the Mizuno Rally 7 in black and I am very happy with them.