adidas Women's Adifit Regular Pant, Black/Lab Green, Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 92% polyester | 8% spandex single jersey.
- Machine Wash
- CLIMALITE apparel technology
- Flat lock seams
- Contrast color pop waistband
- A good, healthy sweat is a part of every workout, but with these ADIFIT Regular Pants it won't stop you from performing at your best. They feature adidas' CLIMALITE sweat-wicking fabric. And with a slim cut and supportive waist, these pants give you a flattering fit.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
A good, healthy sweat is a part of every workout, but with these ADIFIT Regular Pants it won't stop you from performing at your best. They feature adidas' CLIMALITE sweat-wicking fabric. And with a slim cut and supportive waist, these pants give you a flattering fit.
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 8 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- ASIN: B009AUANLC
- Item model number: F11APW810
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
To start with, these pants have all the benefits of the cropped version. They fit nicely and make my hips, thighs, and butt look amazing. They also stay firmly in place and you don't have to constantly hike them up or adjust them. The length was suitable for my long legs, which is one of the hardest challenges I've had in finding workout pants.
The one downside is that the flare on the leg opening is RIDICULOUS. I could cover my entire 8.5 size shoe without stretching the fabric. The tag indicated that they're a straight leg, which indicates that they're as big around at the thigh as they are all the way down, so they fit well at the thigh but are huge from the knee to your feet. I would have liked a similar opening as is shown in the photos - as it is I feel like the cut is too "young" for me (and I'm in my twenties!). Running in these is mildly annoying - the flare is so huge that it actually catches air, so the bottom 6" of the pants are just flouncing away. Dorky looking and annoying to have the fabric constantly brushing on my shins. 22" thighs does not mean I need a 22" opening for my feet.
Despite the cold, I'll go back to my cropped Adifit pants for my harder training days, and keep these in reserve for weight training or walking.
I also feel sexy in these pants. They fit perfectly in my waist and butt but gives an extra air in my thigh and legs. And since the color is dark, it gives the illusion that my waist is thinner.
It gives me the physical and psychological support that I need when I am in the gym, sweating my butt off in order to lose all the unnecessary weight in my body.
The only downside: they are thin (not see through thin) so don't planning on using them outside during cold months.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great pants but TOO LONG! Im 5'7'' and these still drag on the floorPublished 8 months ago by D Math