- 100% Polyester
- Running jacket with a water-repellent finish for wet days
- Regular fit is close to the body, offering a semi-fitted feel that follows the shape of the body
- Sweat-guard zip pocket for storage; 360 degrees of reflectivity; PFC-free water-repellent finish
- Droptail hem for full coverage
- This jacket is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Don't let some wind keep you from getting in your miles. This men's adidas running jacket features a water-repellent finish so if the rain starts to fall, you're covered there too. Reflectivity helps you stand out when it's a little dark.
- Package Dimensions : 16.3 x 11.3 x 1.38 inches; 6.77 Ounces
- Item model number : F19080615
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : January 1, 2019
- Manufacturer : adidas Inline Apparel Child Code (Sports Apparel
- ASIN : B07KXQVQ2M
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Dennis Dix on September 30, 2019
This jacket's water repellent effectiveness did not last more than 25-minutes in a light rain (folks in the PNW would qualify it as a hard rain). Whatever DWR the applied to this jacket is highly ineffective.
The items in the single, small chest pocket were soaked after the same amount of time.
Other than it's ineffectiveness in protecting the wearer from a light rain, it's a pretty good jacket for running and could be useful on windy day with low temperatures during lower-effort runs.The hood adjustment cord is well executed and light weight.
It's a reasonable value under $30, if you're paying more than that, you're paying too much for what you get with this jacket. If this jacket was made out of GoreTex or eVent material, it would be a far better jacket for the unpredictable weather on those longer multi-hour runs.
By Jonathan on May 24, 2021