- Spiral-bound: 251 pages
- Publisher: Kendall/Hunt; 2nd edition (1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0840335717
- ISBN-13: 978-0840335715
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,182,131 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The art of adult and pediatric EKG interpretation: A self-instructional text for health care professionals and related genera Spiral-bound – 1985
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.