|Brand Name||Discount Air Pillows, LLC|
|Item model number||408040|
|Manufacturer Part Number||408040|
330 Count 4 x 8 airDEFENDER air pillows (3 BIG rolls) 40 gallons 5.33 cubic feet void fill cushioning from Discount Air Pillows
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.96 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- These pillows are brand new and prefilled with air
- Ready to Use!! No machine needed. This is the lightest void fill material on the market. Many times lighter than kraft paper or packing peanuts without the mess, and they are reusable. 100 pillows weigh approximately 2.4 ounces (see images). That's only 2/3rd of a gram each.
- Pillows are inflated to 2/3 full (manufacturers recommendation) At least 12 extra pillows are included free, to make up for any flat or underinflated ones. Look how strong they are (see images) That's 280 pounds, and that big bubble is on our perfectly sealed seam.
- Each pillow is perforated and connected together in a strand, so you can tear off exactly how much you need for your packaging
- This product has a 30 day 100% money back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Discount Air Pillows airDefender brand is SUPER STRONG (see images) and SUPER LIGHT (see images). These pillows are brand new and prefilled with air, and they are GUARANTEED
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Buying a machine to make these is expensive and even if you get a $100 machine you end up paying more per bad than buying it this way. They will take up a little bit of room but we but them and stack them, it's nothing too outrageous.
Very happy with this buy.
I've bought these at least 10 separate times. We use these for dunage fill in our boxes. We need smaller pillows, and these are perfect. Really more like 3" wide, and 6" tall in pull/compressed state. They fit perfectly in our "base-6" boxing scheme. Easy to tear apart with a unique finger hole and well packed. Almost immediate shipment by USPS first class mail (3 day max delivery). We will continue to buy.
Didn't get them free or cheap. Not affiliated with the seller. Bought from Amazon.