1. Can I get order and delivery updates for all of my Amazon orders? Alexa can track your orders and confirm your delivery date. Just ask, “Alexa, where’s my stuff?” If you see a yellow ring or banner on your device, ask, “Alexa, what are my notifications?” to hear an update on your order and delivery date.
2. How do I control purchasing on my device? When Purchase by Voice is enabled in your Alexa app under Alexa Account on the Settings page, you can make Amazon purchases or payments on your Alexa-enabled devices. You can also create a voice code, where Alexa will ask you to say a 4-digit code before completing purchases. See this page to learn more.
3. What if I order something by mistake? You can ask Alexa to cancel your order. You can also cancel your order on the Your Orders page. If you don’t realize the mistake in time to cancel, you can request a return through the Online Returns Center.
4. Can I ask Alexa for advice on what to buy? When you need a recommendation, Alexa will suggest items based on real Amazon customer reviews and ratings. Try asking, “Alexa, what’s the best-selling digital camera?”
5. What are Reorder Notifications, and how do I set them up? Have Alexa remind you to reorder items you need when you’re running low. In the Alexa app navigate to “Settings”, then scroll down to “Notifications”, choose “Shopping Notifications”, then enable “Reorder Notifications.”