Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 23, 2017
lots of people complain about the size. I finally have a wallet that doesn't have bill corners sticking out of the top, so I am happy with it. The alpine swiss logo does stick out a decent amount so if you keep your wallet in your back pocket don't get this one. The logo is hard and shiny, so if you're not overly critical about things it may give the wallet a more quality feel for you as it has for me. The material is strong and soft. it is sown together well. If you undo the stitching where the clear pocket is held in to take the clear pocket out this wallet becomes quite thin. REMEMBER TO REPAIR THE STITCHING.
on March 15, 2016
I got this as i was in need of a new wallet . I got this while it was on a special and i was a little skeptic of the quality due to the price . I have been rocking this wallet for over 3 months now and i must say this is a really good quality leather product that is really working .
I abuse my wallets and this one has been keeping up with me and has not started to show any signs of giving up on me anytime soon .

I recommend this for anyone that wants a quality wallet . I even started getting other products from the company due to this wallet and i am not just been disappointed in my decision of doing business with this company.
on November 25, 2016
It's not too thick which is great. I bought this as a gift and it had a little spot where it seemed like a glue got smudged on but that was fairly small (although it's noticeable). I didn't have time to return and get a new one before gifting so... oh well. hope the recipient doesn't notice it right away.
The leather is very soft and almost feels like it will wear out really quickly, so I will just gift another better wallet in a couple of years.
on June 20, 2015
I don't just buy any wallet.
I like bi-folds, but with the center flip like this one, they are the best.
I liked it so much, I bought a second one, once I found out it was everything it should be.
It came in a cardboard box, so no money lost in a valet tin like others.
There is more control of your contents.
There are lots of slots for credit cards, and they have exactly enough room to slip them in and out.
Paper currency is easier to remove than with tri-folds.
This wallet is very well made.
I like lamb skin the best, but this top grain leather is real nice.
The metal manufacturer label is smaller than other brands, and hasn't hung up on anything to date.
The I.D. compartment is ample size and very clear.
I used to buy Geoffrey Beene wallets of this type, but the last one I bought was too small in every dimension.
The paper currency stuck out of the wallet, and there was not enough room for any credit cards to fit.
This Alpine Swiss wallet: I am completely satisfied with this style and quality, and am willing to write about it.
Hopefully they continue this style, until these two wear out, and I will buy again.
4 people found this helpful
on March 25, 2016
Nice wallet for a small price. I don't always want to carry a purse so I started using "men's" wallets years ago. Easy to slip into jeans pocket for daily use and easy to slip into a purse when wearing nicer clothes. This is a nice little wallet for the price and even though some folks don't like that little metal Brand symbol, I have left it on (probably could remove it but have not bothered). I carry about 12 plastic credit card size cards and an equal number of paper cards easily. There is a see through section if you have one card that has to be shown frequently. There is one billfold section that can hold lots of paper.
on January 6, 2018
I would say this is an average size wallet that does what it's supposed to without being to flashy.

Pros
Affordable price
Reliable brand such as Alpine Swiss they do make great products

Cons
It just doesn't feel really premium or as I expected, for something you are going to use everyday

Note: I would say for the price of $12 dollars this would be good for children or teenagers but I don't see it as a premium product
on February 28, 2016
Hubby very much likes this wallet. In fact, we just bought a second one which varies a wee bit from the first one we bought. Unfortunately, our household understanding is that we each empty pockets in our clothes before putting an item in the laundry. Well, you guessed it. He tossed his pants on the washer and I added them to a dark wash thinking there was no need to check pockets. Yup, the wallet and contents went through the entire cycle. After salvaging all cards, driver's license, etc. to be dried out, I immediately ordered a replacement and put the washed wallet on the floor register to gently dry. It dried out beautifully and I could have cancelled the order but at this price, why not have two? GREAT PRICE for a genuine leather wallet.
on January 26, 2017
I've had two of these wallets over the last 5 years. Just bought this one to replace the worn old one. Can't beat them for the price. This one is slightly different style than the old one, and it's great. All the compartments and card slots make sense. Great thin design. Leather is soft and feels nice out of the box, feels great after a month or so of use. I get complements and people never believe it costs what it does.
on January 12, 2018
Had it quite a while now and it's holding up extremely well. It does like to break credit cards though. For whatever reason the way the card holders are arranged it breaks them right at the magnetic strip after only a couple months. I've started flipping my cards every time I use them to make them last a little longer because I do love the fit and durability of this wallet. And who cares about cards they replace them for free.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 24, 2015
Very compact and thin for a wallet that holds this many cards; exceptional value for the money.

Just be advised that the bottom card slots on the left and right flap are smaller than the others (the middle flap has the clear ID pocket and two horizontal card slots). So any card that you put in these slots will stick out more and make for a bulkier wallet in your pocket. Overall, I'd say it's more for 9 cards+ID, but you can definitely 11 cards+ID.

Other potential cons:

1) The bill compartments is not divided into two by a piece of fabric, in case you absolutely want two compartments.
2) The little Swiss Alpine logo *might* bother you if you put your wallet in your back pocket; I never use the back pocket so I'm not sure about that. 3) Also missing is a coins compartment, but I also suspect this is the reason it is so compact. The coins compartment makes for a thicker wallet, even when it is not used.