Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
asked by Heather M. Duquette on June 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I don't have HD on the tv I want. Can you use those red/white cables?
jenichip1 answered on November 30, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have my cable going through the coax cable and the Roku going through the hdmi port on my tv. The tv remote is used to select the source input, then either cable tv or Roku is used
Chris Gosnell answered on December 27, 2012
Comment (1) | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If your TV doesn't have multiple input connections, you might want to consider one of those . . . not sure of the correct name, but you can buy it at most stores that sell TVs. . .signal switchers. These switches allow you to connect 2 (or more) input devices like your cable box, and your Roku box to the switch and then connect the switch to the TV input. Then, you just switch from cable box to Roku, or DVD player. If I recall, a simple 2 device switch cost around $10 a few years ago. Amazon might have them too.
GBarrington answered on October 27, 2012
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes as long as you have a spare HDMI port or composite audio/video ports (the red, white and yellow connectors.) To switch between cable and the Roku signal you need to use your TV's remote or controls to switch between and among video modes (i.e., Video 1, Video 2, HDMI, etc.)
Mike Tarrani answered on July 4, 2012
Comment | 9 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product