Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

This was exactly what I needed for the small portable notebook that I purchased. It is lightweight but well padded. It has not only a zipper closure, but the handles also Velcro together for added security. There is a very functional pocket that zippers closed on the front of the bag which I am using to hold both the small mouse that I purchased as well as some papers. The zippers all work well and it is easy to carry. I wanted something functional but not fancy that would protect my Chromebook while making it portable and this has definitely done exactly what I wanted it to.
2 people found this helpful
on November 21, 2017
VERY happy with this case, very well padded, strong with extra storage. Holds mouse and USB cord with no problem. For the price I don`t think you`ll do any better... I will update this in a couple of mouths to see how it holds up...so far, so good.. Also, I would like to add a note about seller, Very concerned about the purchase, E mailed me to see if I was satisfied with it, most don`t bother.
on February 26, 2014
I just got this case for my Acer Chromebook, so it hasn't had a lot of use yet. However I'd say that the quality seems to be pretty good and it's roomy enough for what I need it to do, which is hold the Chromebook in the main compartment and the charger in the secondary, front compartment. Yes, the zippers do look as if they might be a bit flimsy as others have noted, but if you use the Chromebook rather infrequently as I do, then I've no concerns that the case is not going to hold up well. IF I were carrying this device daily, I probably would've splurged for a nicer case that is a bit more robust...however if you use it lightly, this should be a great case, especially for the money. I'm confident enough in the construction of this case, that it will be taking my next trip with me on the plane. I'll change my review if the case doesn't hold up on that trip. For now, 4 stars.
on October 17, 2013
Both of my children are using Chromebooks in school now. I bought two Chromebooks from Amazon including two neoprene cases. I wanted a thin yet protective sleeve that could easily fit into a backpack with handles. These cases are just what the doctor ordered! They are thin yet protective with a super soft interior. Unfortunately, one of the zipper pulls crumbled in my hand while opening the package. The pulls are rubber and it just broke in half leaving a small piece of rubber on the metal pull itself. I would bet its a material or assembly line flaw and not worth the trouble to send back. My son will live with it. If it wasn't for the zipper pull crumbling in my hand, five stars all the way! Now, if the company reads this and wants to send me another case, I would be grateful and happy to amend my review to five stars!

Update 10/23/13: Within an hour or so of writing my review, the company contacted me via email and said a replacement was on the way! Within a few days I had a brand new case in my mail box and I could not be happier with the product or customer service! I will consider buying from them again.
2 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2018
This was a gift for my 40th birthday along with a Chromebook. It has a horrible chemical gas like smell. We had to put it in the garage to air out. Its been 5 days now and it still has a smell to it. Will probably be returning it. It is a well made case. Bummed.....
on December 3, 2015
I bought this for my son to carry his Chromebook back and forth to school. They required a soft cover in addition to the hard cover he already had. This case fits his Chromebook with the hard cover in place. It has a zippered pocket where he keeps his mouse. The handles are great. His teacher asked to find out where purchased it she was so impressed.
review image
on March 3, 2014
It fits my chromebook nice and snug. High quality interior, carrying handle and front pouch is a bonus. The font pouch is great for storing power the cord, although it bulges out a bit with the cord wrapped up it serves it's purpose quite well considering how compact and light it is. I used this bag to protect my chromebook inside my commuter cycling backpack along with other stuff I'm carrying. It's definitely worth the money, considering other bags cost twice or three times as much. I can't comment on the longevity just yet, but for the price I can't argue. Consider using this case complimenting with another bag or brief case. Using the case by itself won't protect your device from drops, spills or weather, just like any soft case, opt using a hard case if that's a concern but you'll give up weight and mobility.

Seller is great! If you have any questions on post sale concerns they'll be more than happy to address it being prompt and courteous.
on September 15, 2014
Use the case for an 11.6 inch laptop. The laptop fits in it, but the fit is tighter than optimal. There is no space at all in the case for anything other than the laptop and I have to put the unit in battery (hinge) first since there is a slight protrusion on the bottom of the laptop where the hinge and battery is and the case will not zip easily if this is left near the zipper. Also, while there is a zipper on the side that opens an area for extra storage, there is not enough room to place anything beyond small flat items without making it hard to zip up the area and have a bulge in the case. Have used Amazon basics bag for a smaller netbook and prefer them to this case but didn't buy it for this size since the Amazon sleeve did not have a handle. So kept the bag for lack of a better option. All in all it works, but I would have preferred a roomier case.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 4, 2018
So far, this is a really great case for my son's Dell laptop. It is definitely roomy enough for not only the laptop, but cord and mouse. I have not had this many days, but is adequate and will probably last for a long time to come. The company that sent this was on top of it. The package arrived earlier than expected and was well-packed. I would definitely buy from them again!
on August 29, 2017
Fit our new 11.6 Acer Chromebook perfectly. Nice padding and zippers function well. The velcro handle that pushes together is nice for carrying, or can easily be tucked aside. The storage areas are not huge, but we wanted a SMALL case, so this was expected. Has a strong rubber odor when right out of the packing materials, but it does dissipate after usage, and now no longer has any odor at all. Very satisfied with purchase.