BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 23, 2017
I need to carry a HP Stream 11, external DVD drive and camera card reader to burn CDs/DVDs at job sites. This case works well for keeping all those piece parts together inside a gear tote box. I can even cram the laptop's power cord and brick in the outside pocket with the other stuff! But, it is a tight fit.

I would recommend the case to folks that looking to organize a small amount of gear, and provide some protection from scratches. If you are looking for something to provide protection from any sort of drop, I would look elsewhere.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2017
This Chromebook case is outstanding. It is lightweight and protects my Chromebook from getting scratched. The handle is a nice touch. There is enough room to store a charger in the front. This is actually my second purchase of this case. I purchased the first one for myself. I bought this one as a gift for a friend because she liked my case so much.
on October 22, 2013
So the product itself is great quality!I am very pleased with my purchase. Way past my expectations For only $9.99!Its a great deal you can't beat trying to get at other main department stores.It looks & feels like a great protective carrying case. The inside feels so soft,like soft short fur & nice outside material too . The only thing I would say is that when you first get the product the inside has a pretty strong odor so its best you air it out for maybe 2 days other then that 5 stars =)! I know this wasn't specifically meant for the Microsoft surface tablet but it works out great! The width is great & length I say its an 1&1/2 taller then the M$ surface but its not bulky at all. Its something I been looking for especially because its all black, with soft short white like fur in the inside to really protect the screen inside out. The color scheme actually reminded me how the M$ surface came package & presented anyways black & white lol. Plus unlike the other ones on amazon that were actually meant for the Microsoft surface they had no carrying handles and were in like bold hip colors like purple where I just wanted black to go with everyday. I needed something for carrying my tablet & traveling going out to public places. Plus it has a nice front side zipper pocket to put you power cable plug & other accessories =)
on August 29, 2017
Fit our new 11.6 Acer Chromebook perfectly. Nice padding and zippers function well. The velcro handle that pushes together is nice for carrying, or can easily be tucked aside. The storage areas are not huge, but we wanted a SMALL case, so this was expected. Has a strong rubber odor when right out of the packing materials, but it does dissipate after usage, and now no longer has any odor at all. Very satisfied with purchase.
on September 17, 2017
This case is perfect to use for my Chromebook! I bought my Chromebook at a big box store and the prices for their cases were at least double and were not any nicer. I love that this one has a little zip pocket for my cord and handles to carry it with. Works great and was a great price.
review image
on March 3, 2014
It fits my chromebook nice and snug. High quality interior, carrying handle and front pouch is a bonus. The font pouch is great for storing power the cord, although it bulges out a bit with the cord wrapped up it serves it's purpose quite well considering how compact and light it is. I used this bag to protect my chromebook inside my commuter cycling backpack along with other stuff I'm carrying. It's definitely worth the money, considering other bags cost twice or three times as much. I can't comment on the longevity just yet, but for the price I can't argue. Consider using this case complimenting with another bag or brief case. Using the case by itself won't protect your device from drops, spills or weather, just like any soft case, opt using a hard case if that's a concern but you'll give up weight and mobility.

Seller is great! If you have any questions on post sale concerns they'll be more than happy to address it being prompt and courteous.
on December 4, 2014
Exactly what I wanted! Other offerings were not neoprene. I like the protective and waterproof qualities of neoprene, being used to it from my kayaking items. Of course this cannot be considered fully waterproof because water would seep in around the zipper and seams but it will protect far better than most other materials.

There isn't a bunch of extra fabric to make it difficult to put this into a handbag or knapsack; it is basically an envelope with a 2/3 pocket across one side for cords etc. And the computer fits in a snug but not too tight manner so that the flat pocket is still usable. The handles fold flat on the outside. They appear to be made of a double thickness of neoprene which is why they are flat - couldn't tell that from the picture. When in use they can be held together and upright by fastening the velcro. The stitching inside and out is very well done. The top zipper for the main compartment has two sliders so that it can be used to either side or with the closure in the middle (my choice). The zipper on the exterior pocket is one-way, though. The inside fabric is white which wouldn't be my first choice but oh well. It is very velvety and feels slidey for ease of entry and exit for your computer baby. Something in the materials is offgassing which I assume will diminish. I do have chemical sensitivities but the odor does not trigger them so no problem.

Most important is to let you know that this is a perfect fit for the Dell Inspiron i3148-6840 sLV which is billed as an 11.6" machine. I had checked dimensions of both items before purchase and now find them accurate. I can't speak for the entire Inspiron 3000 series, but it is a beautiful fit for the one I have. Very happy.
on February 26, 2014
I just got this case for my Acer Chromebook, so it hasn't had a lot of use yet. However I'd say that the quality seems to be pretty good and it's roomy enough for what I need it to do, which is hold the Chromebook in the main compartment and the charger in the secondary, front compartment. Yes, the zippers do look as if they might be a bit flimsy as others have noted, but if you use the Chromebook rather infrequently as I do, then I've no concerns that the case is not going to hold up well. IF I were carrying this device daily, I probably would've splurged for a nicer case that is a bit more robust...however if you use it lightly, this should be a great case, especially for the money. I'm confident enough in the construction of this case, that it will be taking my next trip with me on the plane. I'll change my review if the case doesn't hold up on that trip. For now, 4 stars.
I wanted a case for my Acer C720 that would also hold the cables and charger. This amCase was a good choice. It fits the Chromebook very well, and there is enough room for the accessories. It offers moderate protection, and is very lightweight. The only negatives I can find are that the zipper seems very cheap, and it has a pretty nasty odor when first unwrapped from the plastic it comes in. The odor goes away after a few days though. I'm happy with the amCase, and recommend it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 18, 2015
Overall this was a great deal for a great basic case. I just wanted something for my son to slip his 11.6" Acer laptop into when he wasn't using it. This was the perfect lightweight solution. This isn't one of those hinged cases that stays on your laptop as you might expect, but that's not what we wanted. What we wanted was a zippered storage sleeve with a handle and that's exactly what we got. This one also has a bonus zipper pouch in the front to store a mouse, USB thumbdrive, the charger or other small items.

My only worry is with the white liner. I'm worried the white won't stay long. . . in fact I'm pretty sure it won't. I wish they would have made the inside black instead of white, but that's a minor complaint. Normally I'd dock this item a star for the white liner and rate it 4/5 but I was fully aware I was purchasing a case with a white inside. It doesn't seem fair at this point so I've stuck with a 5 star rating. Overall I highly recommend this case. I may be ordering a larger one for my laptop!