Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,229 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,299 reviews
on October 22, 2013
So the product itself is great quality!I am very pleased with my purchase. Way past my expectations For only $9.99!Its a great deal you can't beat trying to get at other main department stores.It looks & feels like a great protective carrying case. The inside feels so soft,like soft short fur & nice outside material too . The only thing I would say is that when you first get the product the inside has a pretty strong odor so its best you air it out for maybe 2 days other then that 5 stars =)! I know this wasn't specifically meant for the Microsoft surface tablet but it works out great! The width is great & length I say its an 1&1/2 taller then the M$ surface but its not bulky at all. Its something I been looking for especially because its all black, with soft short white like fur in the inside to really protect the screen inside out. The color scheme actually reminded me how the M$ surface came package & presented anyways black & white lol. Plus unlike the other ones on amazon that were actually meant for the Microsoft surface they had no carrying handles and were in like bold hip colors like purple where I just wanted black to go with everyday. I needed something for carrying my tablet & traveling going out to public places. Plus it has a nice front side zipper pocket to put you power cable plug & other accessories =)
on March 3, 2014
It fits my chromebook nice and snug. High quality interior, carrying handle and front pouch is a bonus. The font pouch is great for storing power the cord, although it bulges out a bit with the cord wrapped up it serves it's purpose quite well considering how compact and light it is. I used this bag to protect my chromebook inside my commuter cycling backpack along with other stuff I'm carrying. It's definitely worth the money, considering other bags cost twice or three times as much. I can't comment on the longevity just yet, but for the price I can't argue. Consider using this case complimenting with another bag or brief case. Using the case by itself won't protect your device from drops, spills or weather, just like any soft case, opt using a hard case if that's a concern but you'll give up weight and mobility.

Seller is great! If you have any questions on post sale concerns they'll be more than happy to address it being prompt and courteous.
on December 4, 2014
Exactly what I wanted! Other offerings were not neoprene. I like the protective and waterproof qualities of neoprene, being used to it from my kayaking items. Of course this cannot be considered fully waterproof because water would seep in around the zipper and seams but it will protect far better than most other materials.

There isn't a bunch of extra fabric to make it difficult to put this into a handbag or knapsack; it is basically an envelope with a 2/3 pocket across one side for cords etc. And the computer fits in a snug but not too tight manner so that the flat pocket is still usable. The handles fold flat on the outside. They appear to be made of a double thickness of neoprene which is why they are flat - couldn't tell that from the picture. When in use they can be held together and upright by fastening the velcro. The stitching inside and out is very well done. The top zipper for the main compartment has two sliders so that it can be used to either side or with the closure in the middle (my choice). The zipper on the exterior pocket is one-way, though. The inside fabric is white which wouldn't be my first choice but oh well. It is very velvety and feels slidey for ease of entry and exit for your computer baby. Something in the materials is offgassing which I assume will diminish. I do have chemical sensitivities but the odor does not trigger them so no problem.

Most important is to let you know that this is a perfect fit for the Dell Inspiron i3148-6840 sLV which is billed as an 11.6" machine. I had checked dimensions of both items before purchase and now find them accurate. I can't speak for the entire Inspiron 3000 series, but it is a beautiful fit for the one I have. Very happy.
on February 26, 2014
I just got this case for my Acer Chromebook, so it hasn't had a lot of use yet. However I'd say that the quality seems to be pretty good and it's roomy enough for what I need it to do, which is hold the Chromebook in the main compartment and the charger in the secondary, front compartment. Yes, the zippers do look as if they might be a bit flimsy as others have noted, but if you use the Chromebook rather infrequently as I do, then I've no concerns that the case is not going to hold up well. IF I were carrying this device daily, I probably would've splurged for a nicer case that is a bit more robust...however if you use it lightly, this should be a great case, especially for the money. I'm confident enough in the construction of this case, that it will be taking my next trip with me on the plane. I'll change my review if the case doesn't hold up on that trip. For now, 4 stars.
I wanted a case for my Acer C720 that would also hold the cables and charger. This amCase was a good choice. It fits the Chromebook very well, and there is enough room for the accessories. It offers moderate protection, and is very lightweight. The only negatives I can find are that the zipper seems very cheap, and it has a pretty nasty odor when first unwrapped from the plastic it comes in. The odor goes away after a few days though. I'm happy with the amCase, and recommend it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 18, 2015
Overall this was a great deal for a great basic case. I just wanted something for my son to slip his 11.6" Acer laptop into when he wasn't using it. This was the perfect lightweight solution. This isn't one of those hinged cases that stays on your laptop as you might expect, but that's not what we wanted. What we wanted was a zippered storage sleeve with a handle and that's exactly what we got. This one also has a bonus zipper pouch in the front to store a mouse, USB thumbdrive, the charger or other small items.

My only worry is with the white liner. I'm worried the white won't stay long. . . in fact I'm pretty sure it won't. I wish they would have made the inside black instead of white, but that's a minor complaint. Normally I'd dock this item a star for the white liner and rate it 4/5 but I was fully aware I was purchasing a case with a white inside. It doesn't seem fair at this point so I've stuck with a 5 star rating. Overall I highly recommend this case. I may be ordering a larger one for my laptop!
on April 29, 2014
Just got it, so I don't know its durability in the field, but I can definitely say... Good quality materials. Fits my Lenovo Yoga 11S very nicely.

You could get the Amazon Basics sleeve, for a couple bucks less... but this has what I needed, and includes features the Amazon one lacks, for instance:

Neoprene soft handles - perfect when you have to carry your notebook balanced on 1 finger thru TSA lines, and juggle your carry on, your shoes, belt and other belongings. The handles also have a velcro that keep em them together, and they fold down incase you want to carry it like a sleeve.

A zippered pouch in front, don't underestimate this feature. You may need to carry a slim laptop charging brick, or a numeric key pad, or other stuff. This will allow such.

A nice added touch, inside the sleeve consists of an almost microfiber velvet material, that feels rich to the touch.
Definitely recommend based on materials and workmanship alone.
on April 17, 2017
works fine for HO chrome book. Decent protection for the computer so my son can bring it home from school. Handles are nice
on September 2, 2013
One of the reasons I chose this case was because of the outer pocket, so I could carry the charger for my 11 inch Samsung chromebook with me. One unexpected plus was the handles. I actually find them surprisingly handy, especially if you are trying to carry a lot of stuff. There is a piece of velcro so the two handles can separate and fold back, or stick together as one. The inside is a nice, soft white plush material, and the zippers do not hit my chromebook, which fits perfectly (even with the iPearl hard case I have on it). The only minus is that it smells really strong at first. The chemical smell actually made me dizzy when I opened the package. However, after a couple of days it basically goes away, unless you hold it up to your face and sniff. Overall, a great laptop case. I would recommend this over a simple sleeve, as the added functionality of the pocket and handles is totally worth it. Besides, at this price, it's a steal!
on May 10, 2017
This fits my new Asus Chromebook perfectly! For the price I wasn't expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. Quality seems great. Inside is very soft and I feel that product is well protected. The zippered pocket on the outside is perfect for storing power cords, cleaning cloths and mouse. It's not bulky and I could even put it into a large tote/purse if needed. Would definitely recommend. Great product for a great price!