|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 0.6 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||MT-IPAD2-CS01-FBA|
|Material Type||Synthetic Leather|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P01B|
AM amCase Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand (Black) for Apple iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad 4 (the new iPad)--With Built-in Magnet for sleep/wake feature
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specifically designed for Apple iPad 2 and the New iPad (iPad3, the 3rd Generation) (16GB, 32GB, 64GB), Wi-Fi and 4G.
- Simple and classic design-easy to use, protect your iPad front and back.
- Allow you to access all the iPad 2/3 features without taking off the case.
- Securely hold iPad in place with unique inner flap and reinforcement Strip
- Supports Sleep Mode. Close it, your iPad automatically goes to sleep. Open it, your iPad instantly wakes up — no need to press any buttons.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Note: All of our current versions fully support ipad 3 smart cover sleep and wake feature. Some of our early batches may not support this function for ipad 3, please contact us for free exchange.
Protect and enjoy your Apple iPad with this amCase PU Leather Flip Stand Case.
Supports Sleep Mode — Close it, and iPad automatically goes to sleep. Open it, and iPad instantly wakes up — no need to press any buttons. This case doesn’t just protect iPad, it keeps it ready to go whenever you are.
Simple and Classic Design — Allow you to access all the iPad features without taking off the case. Easy to use while protecting your ipad completely.
Two Functions, One Solution — Flip the case, and enjoy your ipad with 2 stand options. Whether you need a hand free media-viewing stand or a low angle typing stand, this is the right case for you.
Your Satisfaction Is Our Commission — amCase products are committed to meet highest customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with the product by any means, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend this case to anyone easily! Now, I'm thinking that the only reason I would replace this case is if the wrap around leather on the front bothers me too much. That's just a personal preference, however, but since this is my first iPad and my first case, I'm still trying to figure out all my preferences and what styles work best for me.
Thanks for the great product and the good price!
This case fits the new iPad nicely. The holes are in appropriate places for the cameras and speaker.
The magnetic on/off feature works 100% on the new iPad.
The magnets also hold the cover over the screen securely when closed.
The two landscape stand angles (one for typing, and one more suitable for watching a video) both seem to work well.
The outside material is not leather, but it is a pleasant-feeling textured plastic.
The inside material feels like a thin piece of foam. This is probably designed to avoid scratching the iPad.
The entire case is very lightweight and does not add significant heft to the iPad.
Price (I paid $15.99) is reasonable for what you get.
The corners of the iPad are not protected. If dropped there will likely be some damage.
Like most iPad cases, there are no portrait stand angles supported.
If you fold the cover all the way back, there is nothing to hold the cover in place and nothing for your hand to slip into for one-handed viewing.
The magnets are adequate to hold the cover closed with "normal" usage, but there is no strap or other mechanism to give you extra comfort. If you are rough with your electronics, be aware of this.
I have 2 kids under 10 and would not hand them the iPad in this case. But for protecting the iPad inside a backpack or briefcase for adult usage, and if you don't want a portrait stand option, it is more than adequate.
- The most offensive design flaw is the elastic band that covers the rotation-lock switch on the iPad. It's just bad placement, but it makes flipping the rotation lock (something I do nightly when climbing into bed) strangely difficult. Not just annoying, mind you. Sometimes it can be downright rage inducing. I've used so much force on that switch so many times that I keep growing concerned that it's going to break. Thankfully, it hasn't.
- The other major design flaw is that the case, well, has a flatulence problem. That is, when recording video, the case is quietly *tooting* against the metal of the iPad almost silently, but on playback sounds are completely drowned out by the torrent of voracious... well... farting.
- I was also slightly disappointed that, when my one-year-old dropped the iPad on the fireplace, not only did the covering around the edges fail to keep the screen from shattering, but the brick somehow cut through the leather and tore out a chunk of metal from the iPad frame, which defies all logic. I wish I had instant replay on that, so I could figure out how it happened. This isn't the fault of the case, but it would have been lovely if the case had been able to prevent the extent of the damage.
- The cover, in a standing position, is strong and useful. For the price, this is a great case for using one's iPad set up next to one's computer or sitting on the kitchen counter while one cooks. However, the angled position as it lays down is weak and flimsy, and will often slide out flat.
Anyway, it's a great price with good functionality, to boot. But the auto-rotation lock issue and the gassy videos issue make it a tough sell. I will go in another direction next time, but - that next time is continually delayed by the fact that I already have this one, so take that as you will.