Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 19, 2014
Glare Saver supreme!
First: had to email customer service two times with questions - response time was within an hour: OUTSTANDING.
I got my new Samsung Galaxy S4 and wanted to see if it could replace my bulkier camera on day hikes. The camera was outstanding; I found that I could print pictures up to 16x12 and get good quality (I'm going to try a 16x20 next). However, in trying to take a few pictures, the sun glare was so bad, I could see either nothing on my screen (sun behind me) or only my reflection on the screen (sun in front of me). I had to shoot blind, so to speak. Got these glare reducing protectors and now those shots are no longer "blind" shots. At most, I have to tip my camera ever so slightly, but not usually, and I can see the image I wish to capture and can frame it the way I want. In the harshest of sunlight, the screen appears at about 33-50% of normal brightness; however, that is wonderful compared to shooting blind.
As others have mentioned, watch several videos on applying the covers; the links are on the instructions. Most of all though, be sure the screen is perfectly clean and clear of any and all foreign material. I thought I did this, and I am very OC (cleaning, checking, re-cleaning, re-checking, etc) but, somehow some tiny bit of something got on it. You can tell if this happens as the bubble formed will be small and will not move; it will also have a small dot in the middle indicating the foreign matter. You may be able to minimize its size, but you cannot move it as it is stuck on the sticky side of the protector. I did not try to take it off the sticky side, don't even know if you can, as it was near the corner of the screen where I could live with it for now.
When I have to change the protector, I may try to do it in the bathroom after running the shower as suggested in the instructions to knock down any tiny floating things; but, that should be a ways down the road as I have my phone in an Otterbox Defender - where it still works fine. I do notice an ever so slight drop in overall brightness, but totally acceptable. But, I also notice an increase in viewing angle which is great.
Great Product - Top Notch Customer Service!
on May 11, 2015
The anti-glare qualities of this film work somewhat well. It's a bit hard to get used to it at the beginning since you can see a small gradient separating the actual screen from the viewing angle. The viewing quality indoors is somewhat limited as well since you can see the subtle grainy-ness of the anti-glare qualities. The fit was somewhat off; however that may be due to the type of phone since I have the i9505 and this is meant for the i9500. I wouldn't be able to confirm this issue. But all in all, it mostly fits well. Application tools where on point with all the necessary tools to apply the film; it also came with a small cleaning cloth which is useful. After application, the glide that the film provides between your thumb and the screen is great. The film makes it easier for your thumb to slide well across the screen.

All in all : if you don't mind a small grainy-ness filling your screen, then you should have no problem using this protective film. The anti-glare properties of the film are not the best but neither the worst.
on February 10, 2016
This company is amazing!!! I have used a few screen covers on my phone and they all worked well. But what make this company so special... is that they provide you with all needed materials, in the pack, to apply the screen cover to your phone properly. Where other companies provides the "screens only" and after you apply the screen... you realize it may be crooked or have too many bubbles . These guys give you every thing you need in the pack, assuring your screen is straight a you get no bubbles. No need more trial and error withapplying your screens
on January 20, 2014
Really appreciated that company contacted me (e-mail) before product arrived with offer to help or otherwise be sure I was happy with the purchase. It is tricky to apply these screen savers. Actually this product was one of the easier ones. Got another followup e-mail to make certain I was satisfied. I am.

Follow-up May 16, 2015: Protector worked well to protect my screen. After using the screen protector on a phone for over a year, I noted that there was a scratch on the protector.. I sent a message to TechMatte explaining the situation; they promptly sent me a replacement, no questions asked. Will always purchase from TechMatte in future - great customer service and customer care.
on July 23, 2013
I have had this for about a month and now I am reviewing it[like I reviewed GS4 case].

The Negatives:
==============
->No matter what, there will always be a few bubbles.
->It was very hard to pull off it because I was willing to readjust it to avoid bubbles
->The thin film itself had a few dirt particles on it when I opened it[the film itself is very securel protected b/w 2 layers so I guess it's just a bad piece]
->It does get finger prints very easily

The positives:
==============
->Anti-Glare
->Thick[I like it]
->Almost perfectly sized
->The cuts are also very very precised

The reviews are always subjective, so you may or may not agree with me.
on January 13, 2015
I wanted a screen protector that reduced glare without sacrificing the images, reduced fingerprints, and was relatively easy to apply. That is exactly what I got. I followed the directions and was able to readjust the first protector until I was satisfied. I have no lasting bubbles. My eyes can't tolerate glare, and this reduced more than I had expected with no loss of quality that I can see. I enjoy my phone much more now. These are excellent, and I will always buy this brand while the qulaity is like this.
on May 17, 2014
It's great to find a product that actually does what it is supposed to do. I've used other screen protectors in the past that were adequate, but they were cumbersome to install, and the air bubbles were impossible to eliminate. I found this screen protector easy to apply to my Samsung Galaxy S4, and there are no bubbles. I love the anti-glare matte texture. It leaves no fingerprints, and I can actually my phone in the sunlight.
on April 19, 2017
Good
1 helpful vote
on August 19, 2015
The smudge protection is quite good, giving my screen a matte feel. The anti-glare is good but not great. Warning: this type of finish makes the screen less sharp, but that is the trade off and I doubt you could find such a finish that doesn't do that. One film lasted me about 4 months before it was scratched up enough to replace, and the package comes with three.
on July 22, 2014
While most matte screen protectors create multicolored static fuzz on the screen, this one does a lot better. It's also holding up well, and feels smooth (not abrasive or sticky) during use.

Application was easy and took me just a minute. I would buy this again, but I'm pretty sure these three will outlast the phone.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.