$ 99 $9.99 Save $2.00 (20%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Specifically designed for Nintendo Switch
- Ultra-clear High Definition with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience
- Ultra thin-0.3mm thickness is reliable and resilient, and promises full compatibility with touchscreen sensitivity
- Highly durable, and scratch resistant - surface hardness 9H and topped with oleophobic coating to reduce fingerprints.
- Includes: 2x GLASS Screen Protector, Wet Wipes, Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth, Squeeze Card, Easy Installation Use Guide, Hinge Stickers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing amFilm Tempered GLASS Screen Protectors for your Nintendo Switch
amFilm Premium GLASS Protectors are the latest in state-of-the-art screen protection technology. Highly durable and scratch resistant/chip resistant, this strong 9H (hardness level) protector will give your Switch the best protection against drops, bumps, scratches and normal wear and tear. Get all the protection without any bulk - amFilm Glass protectors are a mere .33mm thin making them ultra-light weight to allow for a 'delicate touch' style screen protector that promises not to interfere with the sensitivity of your touchscreen. To top it all off the amFilm GLASS protectors are designed to be 99.99% transparent to promote an optimal, natural, crystal clear viewing experience. Backed by our Easy To Install Promise - simply align the protector with your device and a simple swipe of your finger adheres the protector to your screen
2x GLASS Screen Protector, Wet Wipes, Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth, Squeeze Card, Installation Use Guide, Dust Removal Stickers
The product is one pack with two screen protectors enclosed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Apply the screen in a steamy bathroom (as this helps minimize dust particles in the air).
2. Allow the screen protector to "set" for 24 hours prior to playing the game in the dock for hours. Several people complained about bubbles
forming, and after letting my protector "set", I've played for countless hours with no sign of bubbles.
3. Use the "dust removing strips" only to remove any dust that may get stuck to the Tempered Glass Screen Protector, NOT dust stuck to the Switch. Simply use the microfiber cloths provided to remove the dust from the Switch. The "dust removing strips" aren't designed to remove dust from the Switch itself and can leave a sticky residue.
4. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the screen to allow you to handle it properly without leaving fingerprints in unwanted places.
I ran the hot water in my shower for a minute or two to clear the air of dust as the directions instructed (EXCELLENT idea, will be doing this every time from now on), lined up the screen protector with the device (I even repositioned it 3 or 4 times, each time only roughly 1/4 of the protector was on the device so I wasn't fully removing it), put it down once it was lined up, pressed in the middle, and then the entire protecter just kind of suctioned onto the screen, no need to press it down to adhere it or anything (I did just to be sure, but it was fully adhered). There were two large bubbles (about the size of a quarter each) which were very easy to gently push out with the soft cleaning wipe and that was it.
The package also came with stickers to allow you to do the hinge method of applying the protector but the instructions didn't show this method so I didn't use them, it might've helped with lining up the protector but I'm not too worried about it.
My only complaint is I wish the protector had a matte finish, it's glossy (keep in mind it is no more glossy than the Switch screen itself) so in certain lighting it can be hard to see the screen. Other than that I am extremely satisfied with the product and I plan on coming back to these guys for any future screen protection needs.
This amFilm screen protector is awesome. The value is there as it comes in a pack of two. If you have friends with a Switch, you can give one away/split the cost, or keep it as a backup. The application was straightforward and easy. I was able to apply it to the Switch with no issue at all, on my first try. I don't have the nimblest of hands, but it went right on without bubbling or issue of any sort. It's been on my Switch since day one, and it still looks brand new. I hardly notice it's there, even when tapping on the screen to perform various functions when in handheld mode.
I would recommend this to anyone who uses their Switch in tabletop/handheld mode frequently, or happens to dock/undock it more than a handful of times here or there. It's done a great job protecting my screen and helping me feel my "investment" is a bit safer.