FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Specifically designed for Nintendo Switch
- Ultra-clear High Definition with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience
- Ultra thin-0.3mm thickness is reliable and resilient, and promises full compatibility with touchscreen sensitivity
- Highly durable, and scratch resistant - surface hardness 9H and topped with oleophobic coating to reduce fingerprints.
- Includes: 2x GLASS Screen Protector, Wet Wipes, Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth, Squeeze Card, Easy Installation Use Guide, Hinge Stickers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing amFilm Tempered GLASS Screen Protectors for your Nintendo Switch
amFilm Premium GLASS Protectors are the latest in state-of-the-art screen protection technology. Highly durable and scratch resistant/chip resistant, this strong 9H (hardness level) protector will give your Switch the best protection against drops, bumps, scratches and normal wear and tear. Get all the protection without any bulk - amFilm Glass protectors are a mere .33mm thin making them ultra-light weight to allow for a 'delicate touch' style screen protector that promises not to interfere with the sensitivity of your touchscreen. To top it all off the amFilm GLASS protectors are designed to be 99.99% transparent to promote an optimal, natural, crystal clear viewing experience. Backed by our Easy To Install Promise - simply align the protector with your device and a simple swipe of your finger adheres the protector to your screen
2x GLASS Screen Protector, Wet Wipes, Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth, Squeeze Card, Installation Use Guide, Dust Removal Stickers
The product is one pack with two screen protectors enclosed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Apply the screen in a steamy bathroom (as this helps minimize dust particles in the air).
2. Allow the screen protector to "set" for 24 hours prior to playing the game in the dock for hours. Several people complained about bubbles
forming, and after letting my protector "set", I've played for countless hours with no sign of bubbles.
3. Use the "dust removing strips" only to remove any dust that may get stuck to the Tempered Glass Screen Protector, NOT dust stuck to the Switch. Simply use the microfiber cloths provided to remove the dust from the Switch. The "dust removing strips" aren't designed to remove dust from the Switch itself and can leave a sticky residue.
4. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the screen to allow you to handle it properly without leaving fingerprints in unwanted places.
edit: 3/8/17 - Contacted the seller and I'm getting a replacement for free. I will update again after I try again with the new one.
edit: 4/2/17 - Been busy but the replacement was sent right away. This time I waited two days (probably excessive) before playing it in docked mode and it seems to be perfect now. Bumping up to 4 stars as it was easy to install both times and the customer service was good, but had to deal with issues with the first set.
Both protectors came shattered. Material not durable. Do not recommend.
TechMatte has reached out and replaced the product. The new set came undamaged this time and the first application has been applied to the switch. So far it has not been scratched from the switch doc and seems to be holding up well. Because of the great customer service in quickly replacing the damaged product i will change my review from 1 star to 3 stars. Only time will tell on how they hold up and how fragile they are.
Oh and for all of you screaming FAKE and PAID reviews, get a life. I was not paid or bribed in any way to write this review. People will go out of their way to complain or condemn a product, I happen to like praising a company who does things right. TechMatte went out of their way to pre ship these to customers who pre ordered to ensure they got them on launch day. I got an email from Donnie with TechMatte offering to help and even sent me video install instructions.