Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

An amazing event! Eagerly awaiting the CD and BD release.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 13, 2012, 12:10:22 AM PST
B Bock says:
12-12-12: The Concert for Sandy was one of the best musical events in the recent past. Hopefully everyone will remember that proceeds from sales of legitimate copies of the album will go toward relief efforts related to Hurricane Sandy and make their purchases even if they download tracks from the web between now and Jan 15th when the CD comes out. It was an amazing concert that brought together true legends of the music industry. Kudos to all of the artists that came together to help out the tri-state area.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012, 3:10:28 AM PST
Would like to get the BluRay dvd, as I recorded the concert on my dvr, but it ran later [some 6 plus hours] than the programed 4 1/2 hours my dvr recorded.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012, 5:28:06 AM PST
BlueRick says:
Yeah...I want that DVD also...surprised it hasn't come out as yet

Posted on Jan 7, 2013, 7:06:22 PM PST
R. Cipolla says:
Will wait for the eventual double or even triple cd and double blue ray dvd. I already got the itunes release and had to buy the McCartney/Nivana song separately. Someone, somewhere.......the whole show will be released.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2013, 11:12:54 AM PDT
mr freeze says:
be patient. it takes time to make these things.

Posted on Mar 30, 2013, 2:09:11 PM PDT
R. Cipolla says:
Hopefully not 12.12.13
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 13, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

This discussion is about
12-12-12 The Concert for Sandy Relief
12-12-12 The Concert for Sandy Relief by Various Artist (Audio CD - 2013)
4.2 out of 5 stars (149)