ammoon Guitar Neck Notched Straight Edge Luthiers Tool for Most Electric Guitars for Gibson(24.75") for Fender(25.5") Fretboard and Frets Stainless Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Great for checking guitar neck straightness and flat of the fretboard and frets.
- Dual scale design, works well with most guitar, specially suits for Gibson(24.75") and for Fender(25.5").
- Notched straight edge design.
- Made of high quality stainless steel.
- Practical tool for guitar player, it will help you achieve better performance.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Material: Stainless Steel
Suitable: for Fender(25.5") & for Gibson(24.75")
Item Size: 41.8 * 3.7 * 0.4cm / 16.5 * 1.5 * 0.2in
Item Weight: 390g / 13.7oz
Package Size: 41.8 * 3.7 * 0.4cm / 16.5 * 1.5 * 0.2in
Package Weight: 390g / 13.7oz
1 * Guitar Neck Straight Edge
The guitar is not included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tool works well on multiple guitars as it has two sides with different scales. The edges however are very sharp so need to be careful you don't scratch the guitar. I slightly filed down the edges to reduce this possibility. It is nice and straight.
Most recent customer reviews