- Unknown Binding: 907 pages
- Publisher: Williams and Wilkins (1971)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0683004948
- ISBN-13: 978-0683004946
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.9 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,673,505 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The anatomical basis of medical practice Unknown Binding – 1971
|New from||Used from|
The Book of R: A First Course in Programming and Statistics
Check out this title for a comprehensive, beginner-friendly guide to R, the world's most popular programming language for statistical analysis.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this book to use as a teaching document. It's great to show how badly men behave when they have their power threatened as it was when Title IX required places that took federal funds (like medical schools) to allocate space for women and the quota for women in med schools went from 5 percent to 30 percent.