Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

angry birds
Format: Video Game|Change

on May 18, 2012
I bought this game on disc because I thought I would at least get all the levels..I was wrong.The disc cover on the inside comes with a code to unlock the other levels but did not work.Then there is an option to register on the web and when you get to the web you are offered to buy the other levels. :( dis-appointed.
on April 28, 2017
What's not to love about Angry Birds? I don't have a SmartPhone, or Tablet or anything like that so it's great that I can get my fave game for my PC
on July 27, 2012
This is the cutest game and challenging. There are so many boards, levels, and scenes. Lots of different birds with unique abilities. Make sure you register - the code needed is inside the box above the disc - 16 capital letters and I included the dashes. I also updated on the web using the link that appeared - it gives you more boards to play and more levels. Lots of fun!
on April 22, 2016
Not very impressed.... Loaded on to a windows 7 laptop... Got it to work after updates, but it kept freezing the game and computer... Unusable on Windows 10... If you have an older computer, it's probably just right, but I cannot be certain of that...
on November 8, 2014
My only problem with Angry Birds is that it is addictive. As a writer, I use games as a way to relax and break through the writer's block I encounter from time to time. Having tried the free apps I found the commercials and the constant asking for money to buy weapons and whatever to be very annoying. By purchasing the game from the company that made it originally I avoid all the hassles. Now, if I could discipline myself to play for a short time and stop, my one game related problem.
on July 2, 2012
So far, I have wasted way too many hours having fun with trying to blow up nasty pigs with angry birds. My wife - already addicted. With counseling we should survive this!!

Did I say this was a fun game for all??
on January 24, 2013
I have spent a lot of time with this game (too much, really) and been both gratified and frustrated in my efforts. Sometimes it was like throwing rocks and hoping, but eventually I was victorious. I'm still working on the last two sections.
The author's obvious sense of humor was appreciated. A sense of humor something missing from most digital games. They take themselves too seriously.
It's great for just having fun without having to be tremendously dexterous or intense.
I recommend it to anyone.
on July 10, 2015
O.K. game for passing time, but some levels are difficult but while you can buy various birds to help you on the table variation, that option is not part of the computer software.
on January 9, 2014
First thing it didn't work with my computer. I try everything I got in touch with the seller and he told me some things to do. But it didn't work. So he told me to send it back to him, which I did. I am now waiting on my payment.

NANCY MITCHELL
on April 18, 2014
This program has kept my husband alert and thinking of strategies on each level and gave him joy to reach a new level. He had surgery on his shoulder and this was something he could do to keep his mind active. Thank you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.