Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

This RE anthology set looks really cool, but....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 17, 2012, 5:24:07 AM PDT
Firiona Vie says:
then I asked myself, with all of the other games coming out in the next few months that I know I want to play, when am I ever going to play RE1? or any of the others for that matter.

I was SO close to ordering this set, but now I think I'm just going to order RE6 by itself, since I will probably just barely finish that before moving on.

Posted on Oct 1, 2012, 11:04:39 AM PDT
Paul says:
You might play it when you get bored, but the choice is yours since it's your money. No one can force you to change your mind.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012, 8:23:03 AM PDT
Rev says:
I think they should've included the Nintendo Game Cubes RE1 remake as well as the RE1 DC version. That was really the only other RE game that gave me the chills since the first original version. I still have the original in the tall book style case, manual and everything. Good condition disc too :P

Posted on Oct 2, 2012, 10:19:10 AM PDT
I had considered ordering the xbox version because it includes Code Veronica. A quick check of the PSN shows that they have RE:CV for like 10 bucks. So I ordered this version and will add the RE:CV later. I am usually hesitant about adding digital downloads as who knows what will become of these companies in 5-10 years, but if I haven't played all of the RE games in this set by then, it wont matter if the companies go under as I will have wasted my money. But if I do play through them all by then, and Sony does go under, I will not have wasted my money as I was still able to enjoy the games.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012, 10:22:05 AM PDT
Rev says:
get a bigger Harddrive on your PS3, and download all your DLC and Games over time and you will never have to delete them. i have a 500Gb drive in my 60Gb BC Model.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012, 4:29:24 PM PST
Kthulhu says:
Well, RE1, RE2, RE3, and CVX are all better games than RE4 and RE5 (haven't played RE6). If the trend actually continued, you might actually find yourself wondering when you would bother to play RE6.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Sep 17, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about