Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School STEM
Did anyone consider buying the Canon T3i before buying this camera? I am impressed with the write ups on this camera!
asked by Chuck on May 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
No this camera did everything I need it to do. Its been a great camera for the school to use and film with.
Kurt J. Zimmerle answered on May 10, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had the T3i, and returned it because it lacked several features I wanted. The FZ 200 has all the features plus the 6oo mm telephoto. In camera retouching and cropping are important for me.
David P Vardo answered on May 10, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also have the Canon. I wanted a smaller, lighter, more versitile camera that I did not have to change the lens. I love both camera's however they each have their own purposes.
blsh answered on May 10, 2013

A
I did not evaluate the Canon T3i as an option, so no for me. So far my only complaint on the Lumix DMC-FZ200 so far is that it can get lost from time to time on finding an autofocus. Solved problem by locking in focus when shooting the same distance shot over and over.
David Jewell answered on May 10, 2013

A
no
leonardnovi answered on May 11, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
no

A
The DMC-FZ200 was bought as a gift to my daughter who does not want to change lenses while on trips. She is very happy with the Panasonic camera.The Canon was not considered.

A
I have the T3i with 18-55 and 55-250 kit lens. I ordered this camera because of frustration with the T3i. The Canon occasionally takes beautiful pictures but focusing is slow, and inconsistent with poor low light performance. Rather than spending over a thousand dollars on new zoom and wide lenses, I'm hoping the z200 is a good upgrade
Paul Fruehauf answered on June 25, 2013

A
I considered the Canon at first. I chose the Lumix because of the Lieca lens 600mm telephoto it is awesome.
Francis Higgins answered on May 13, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Beulah answered on November 15, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product