Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM
Did anyone NOT have problems using this with Vista? It seems like people have had issues with this...
asked by M. Eason on January 20, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I use it on vista both x32 and x64... no problems at all.
Amazon Customer answered on March 16, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
amneris answered on February 5, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Curmudgeon answered on January 3, 2012

A
I had the same problem. They said go into REG EDIT and delete anything in the registry to do with Neat. That worked as far as installing the program so I could open it on my screen. But the scanner itself hasn't worked yet. It's telling me no drivers loaded. That's where I am right now. I've been messing with this for almost a week now! I really wanted this...was all excited to ditch tons of paper. Now I'm pretty much ready to give up and return it.
Linche answered on March 25, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was installing software, but pc hung, so had to restart. Now it says I need to uninstall exisiting version, but there is nothing I can see to uninstall. I have Vista and it doesn't show up on the uninstall list. I did a search and manually deleted software, but is still says it sees it. I assume there is some hidden file that needs to be deleted.
Bearabull answered on February 4, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product